Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bunker Gun Shop

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Bunker Gun Shop

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    I'll have to amend my original comments about fair trades. Last time i was there with guns to sell their offers were in insulting. I had previous gotten better offers from Surplus City and Classic Pistol. Wound up going to Surplus City
    I agree. They offered me 100 bucks for an S2K and told me he would sell it for 179, I sold it on here for 250.
    Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise

(Bucks County)

I'll have to amend my original comments about fair trades. Last time i was there with guns to sell their offers were in insulting. I had previous gotten better offers from Surplus City and Classic Pistol. Wound up going to Surplus City
    I apologize if you felt insulted by our offer. Can you provide any additional information so I can look into this?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by theduke View Post
    I agree. They offered me 100 bucks for an S2K and told me he would sell it for 179, I sold it on here for 250.
    This seems to me to be the flip side of the same coin as the comments about decent pricing. If they are selling firearms at low prices, they aren't going to be able to buy them at top dollar and still make a profit.

As to the offers being insulting, I've never understood that view. Nobody is forcing you to accept their offer. If you don't like it, don't take it. An item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If you are sure you can get a better price somewhere else, go there instead.

(Disclaimer, I've made a few purchases there, but have no other association.)

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by theduke View Post
    Please feel free to contact us to discuss. I know we have a standard value on gen 1 or 2 sub 2000s.

I stopped in the last time I was out that way. No old stuff that I like. I did like the Husky pup though.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    been there a few times. seem like decent enough folks. problem for them is location.

now, did anyone see the other store that opened up in Warminster?
    What store would that be?

As far as the Bunker I give them a +1 haven't bought a gun there yet but I did do a private transfer. Very cool to me whenever I'm in the store. Not a huge supply of accessories but good selection of newer era firearms for a small shop. Nice to have a local shop so closeby.
    EB EVO KC9, Kimber SS Raptor Pro II,
    Sig 226 Legion, Wilson Combat Supergrade

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bacher2741 View Post

As far as the Bunker I give them a +1 haven't bought a gun there yet but I did do a private transfer. Very cool to me whenever I'm in the store. Not a huge supply of accessories but good selection of newer era firearms for a small shop. Nice to have a local shop so closeby.
    They have more inventory from when they first opened. I was in there the first few weeks and I have done transfers there recently, so much more.
    Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise

(Bucks County)

Prices are decent. It they weren't down the street from Tanner's the prices would seem a lot better. They are better than average. Where they shine is they are great people. I trust them and that is worth the extra couple dollars. Very happy with my purchase.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bacher2741 View Post

boots and bullets or something like that. right at the railroad tracks.

she was nice...had about zero selection when I was in there. she was a start up.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Bucks County)

In my experience with two purchases there the owner and a handful of folks who work there seem nice and helpful. Unfortunately the two guys I worked with directly were “barely fine” in the most recent experience and awful in the first. I won’t be using them as my first option but wouldn’t necessarily avoid their shop.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast