Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 335 of 339 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339 LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3384

Default Re: Armed citizens making a difference thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    In addition to locating the CPL holder*s wallet among the suspect*s belongings, they also found a loaded Ruger P95DC that appeared to have malfunctioned lying near him, investigators said.
    I have a hard time believing that a ruger p95 malfunctioned. I've never heard of one failing to deliver it's payload. I have about 10k rounds through my p89 and it has never once failed me. I would say the more likely case is bad ammo than a bad gun.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    I have a hard time believing that a ruger p95 malfunctioned. I've never heard of one failing to deliver it's payload. I have about 10k rounds through my p89 and it has never once failed me. I would say the more likely case is bad ammo than a bad gun.
    Yes, but you probably don't hold it with a limp wrist and sideways.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Yes, but you probably don't hold it with a limp wrist and sideways.
    I remember the first time i tried to shoot a .50ae desert eagle. I tried to do it one handed. It did not cycle correctly.

A Florida dad shot his daughter*s abusive ex-boyfriend dead after the man allegedly assaulted her in her apartment * then came back for more, according to police. Gainesville police officers responded to a domestic dispute at the Polos Apartments complex on Saturday and determined the unidentified ex-boyfriend had been inside the woman*s apartment and *physically assaulted her,* a police statement said.

The woman*s father also came to the apartment in the aftermath, police said. About 30 minutes after police took a report for the alleged domestic dispute, the ex came back and *made entry,* according to police.

This time, however, her father shot the suspect once in the chest with a handgun, according to police.
    https://nypost.com/2023/03/21/florid...oyfriend-dead/

(York County)

QUOTE=Story;4758431]About 30 minutes after police took a report for the alleged domestic dispute, the ex came back and "made entry," according to police. This time, however, her father shot the suspect once in the chest with a handgun[/QUOTE]

Now THAT is a Protection From Abuse Order!!!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    This time, however, her father shot the suspect once in the chest with a handgun, according to police.
    If something's worth doing, it's worth doing more than once.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. - DeKalb County police are investigating after they say a homeowner shot and killed someone who had broken into their house.The shooting happened shortly before 5:30 a.m. along Peachcrest Road in unincorporated DeKalb County.
    According to investigators, the homeowner caught the suspect trying to break into his house and opened fire, killing them.
    The homeowner went to the police station to be interviewed after the shooting, and returned mid-morning, entering the home without speaking with reporters. Police have not said if the victim was specifically targeted or why the suspect was trying to break into the residence.
    https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/hom...-dekalb-county

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    A man in Houston attempted to rob a hotel while carrying a rifle, but appeared to be shocked when the hotel clerk pulled out a handgun of her own.
    https://www.foxnews.com/video/6320057354112

HOUSTON * Investigators said a 23-year-old man was shot and killed Tuesday when he tried to rob a food truck in southwest Houston. According to the Houston Police Department, it happened in a parking lot off South Main Street just inside Beltway 8. HPD tweeted about the shooting just after 2 p.m.
    Keshondra Howard Turner's family owns the truck, which has been operating in the parking lot off South Main at Fondren for about three years. Turner, 53, is the cook behind the counter of the soul food truck. She and her family started Elite Eats in 2020.
    https://www.khou.com/article/news/cr...6-121c7e9270d3

Three teens * eventually identified as Isaiah Reid, Jaime Hernandez, and Brandon Gresham, according to WMAZ * lost their lives when they donned masks and fired at a homeowner during an attempted robbery. While most can understand why a homeowner would return fire after a group of masked young men shot at him, relatives of the boys were quick to come forward to say *these little teens* didn*t deserve it.

According to the Rockdale County Sheriff*s office, the two 16-year-olds and a 15-year-old, wearing masks, attempted to rob three residents in the front yard of a Conyers, Georgia home at 4 am on a Monday morning. After approaching the home on White Oak Court, one of the teens brandished and fired a handgun. A resident returned fire, hitting all three suspects. None of the victims of the attempted robbery were injured, but all three teens died * one at the scene and the other two at a local hospital.
    https://taphaps.com/isaiah-reid-jaime-hernandez/

Page 335 of 339 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339 LastLast