Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Oaks 3 Day Gunshow Feb 10, 11&12, 2017

I'm hoping to find a Garand or M1 Carbine for less than $1k..... But I know I'll have better luck doing that at an auction on the 21st. I'll probably go anyways, nothing better to do and already took that day off.

(Delaware County)

Hi, all I'm interested in any Feedback on the upcoming Oaks PA Show.
    I'm interested in an SKS in particular.
    Are there many people there that might have an for a decent price.
    Looking for something that's a good shooter and not too expensive.
    Thank you all for any replies.
    Joe

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by hackerjoe View Post
    Hi, all I'm interested in any Feedback on the upcoming Oaks PA Show.
    I'm interested in an SKS in particular.
    Are there many people there that might have an for a decent price.
    Looking for something that's a good shooter and not too expensive.
    Thank you all for any replies.
    Joe
    I have never seen a good deal on an SKS at any Oaks show over the last five or six years. They are sometimes there for what seems to be the going prices, typically between $350 and $500. I have looked for them in the past but not at every show so I may have missed a deal or two.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Delaware County)

I plan on heading to this show on Sunday with a coworker. Hopefully we can find him a good price on a stripped AR15 lower.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by mpan72 View Post
    I have never seen a good deal on an SKS at any Oaks show over the last five or six years. They are sometimes there for what seems to be the going prices, typically between $350 and $500. I have looked for them in the past but not at every show so I may have missed a deal or two.
    Thank you for the info.
    I may have to pass on going then, its almost a 2 hour ride and add tolls and gas and admission. I'd rather invest the $$$$ elsewhere.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by hackerjoe View Post
    Thank you for the info.
    I may have to pass on going then, its almost a 2 hour ride and add tolls and gas and admission. I'd rather invest the $$$$ elsewhere.
    Of course you have to factor that in but sometimes this show is worth it just for the volume of stuff to look at. Plenty of people always complain about too much junk, not enough guns, not enough deals, too many high prices but I'd say more people enjoy it even if you don't find anything, myself included. I haven't been to one in about a year for one reason or another and I want to go just because it's been so long. I enjoy going to look and hope for a deal. I'll be on the hunt for a CZ-52. I missed one at a good price a year or so ago. I saw it, walked around thinking about it, and when I went back someone had just picked it up and agreed to buy it. If you see a deal and know it's a deal don't wait.

On that note, if anyone has any leads on a CZ-52 let me know. I'll probably be there Saturday. Thanks.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by carrguy1 View Post
    Of course you have to factor that in but sometimes this show is worth it just for the volume of stuff to look at. Plenty of people always complain about too much junk, not enough guns, not enough deals, too many high prices but I'd say more people enjoy it even if you don't find anything, myself included. I haven't been to one in about a year for one reason or another and I want to go just because it's been so long. I enjoy going to look and hope for a deal. I'll be on the hunt for a CZ-52. I missed one at a good price a year or so ago. I saw it, walked around thinking about it, and when I went back someone had just picked it up and agreed to buy it. If you see a deal and know it's a deal don't wait.

On that note, if anyone has any leads on a CZ-52 let me know. I'll probably be there Saturday. Thanks.
    I walked away from a Tok in 7.62 by 25 last year and regret it. I could have had one for a song a few years ago but I am an idiot.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by carrguy1 View Post

I guess that's true I wouldn't mind going to look around.
    Like they say " Nothing ventured nothing gained "
    I'm hoping maybe if someone goes Friday or Saturday morning will post if they see any decent SKS' in the $300-$400 range.
    Thank you for your input,

Joe

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by borekfk View Post
    I'm hoping to find a Garand or M1 Carbine for less than $1k..... But I know I'll have better luck doing that at an auction on the 21st. I'll probably go anyways, nothing better to do and already took that day off.
    I have a few nice US Issue M-1 Carbines just now. Stop by my set-up this weekend and see if any suit you. I have Highland Arms Co. I'll be in Hall A.

(Montgomery County)

First time selling at show (private owner, not dealer or storefront) and confused a bit by PA tax ID. Can anyone briefly explain the process to remit any sales tax back to PA?

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast