Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default I am so sick of liberals!

Why won't they stop bitching? All they do is bitch and riot. There is no point in trying to talk sense into liberals. All they know how to do is accuse people of racism and fling dookie at them like the entitled toddlers that they are. Why are they still protesting the election? It's over! They can't accept not getting thier way. They live in some sick fantasy world. Not even during my dope smoking days did I vote for democrats.

(York County)

Default Re: I am so sick of liberals!

Quote Originally Posted by 4thdimension View Post
    Why won't they stop bitching? All they do is bitch and riot. There is no point in trying to talk sense into liberals. All they know how to do is accuse people of racism and fling dookie at them like the entitled toddlers that they are. Why are they still protesting the election? It's over! They can't accept not getting thier way. They live in some sick fantasy world. Not even during my dope smoking days did I vote for democrats.
    Yes. (Nor did I, even during my dope-smoking college-in-California days ever go there...)

It's something we as conservatives (or libertarians) - as "non-liberals" - need to get around. By our nature we don't piss and bitch and moan and protest. We've just endured 8 years of a 'leader' I consider nearly communist and far-far-left. We didn't burn down DC at either of his inaugurations. We didn't engage in insurgency, treason and "I'm gonna hold my breath 'til I get my way". We respected the process, took a deep breath, and got on with enduring and opposing: quietly, calmly and efficiently.

I guess maybe that's the difference. When faced with something we hate, we work to change it. Key word "work". Seems like the other side will do nearly anything BUT work... They'll scream, shout, huff-and-puff, demonstrate and protest. But actually work? Hells no.

Nevertheless, I think we need to get better at countering shrill, intimidating, whiny 'protestations' against anything we do.

That's exactly how we get screwed. They bitch and piss and moan about, say, gun control. We compromise, losing another stone in the 2nd amendment wall. Instead of accepting that and moving ahead, the pissing and moaning continues. So we compromise again.

Please, God, let us have finally smartened up enough to start saying "No." No more compromise to shut you up. No more giving into your whining. No more "meeting you in the middle" when we know you're simply going to move further left and demand a 'new middle' to meet in. Enough.

As a parent, I learned how to deal with tantrums. The way to deal with them is not compromise, it's not acceptance, it's not "understanding" or "empathy". The way you deal with tantrums is to ignore them and, if anything, make your position even harder. Liberals act like infants having a tantrum. We've been dealing with them as though they were adults worthy of respect. They're not. It's time to start handling them as such.
    DGAF

(Allegheny County)

I had something long typed up but deleted it.

What it boils down to is that they have rendered themselves "ridiculous" to a level that is unimaginable.

I don't see them as the same species. They are a worthless drain on mankind.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

When you've portrayed your political opponent as "Literal Hitler", it is hard to back down when he wins. So you just have to keep doubling down. Of course this makes you look stupid to anybody but your fellow travelers.

You here = liberal.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by KCJones View Post
    I guess maybe that's the difference. When faced with something we hate, we work to change it. Key word "work". Seems like the other side will do nearly anything BUT work... They'll scream, shout, huff-and-puff, demonstrate and protest. But actually work? Hell no.
    Maybe we should not encourage them, if they work at it they might get somewhere we rather they did not.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    Maybe we should not encourage them, if they work at it they might get somewhere we rather they did not.
    At this point I think they're so contrarian that encouraging them to work is the surest way to ensure they won't...

But point well taken: I'd sooner see them remain ineffective even if (strictly as an intellectual exercise) I note their lack of worth ethic as core to their failure.
    DGAF

The libtards are all so upset about Obama leaving office. What did he do except encourage a race war and rape us with his shitty health care scheme? I'll admit that I didn't like Bush but I would have taken him over Obama.

(Erie County)

I know a few liberals who own and carry firearms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Point of order: could their actions be used as justification in a self defense shooting?

Your honor; as you have seen over the past couple months with the activities and actions of all these rioters, when my client was confronted and surrounded, he was subsequently physically attacked by this mob of thugs, and as such felt his life was in mortal danger. As a result of THEIR actions he felt he had no other choice but to take drastic measures to secure his and his family's safety

The only liberals I know are my wife's family and I don't hang with them. My wife is not like the rest of them. If she was she would not be my wife.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast