Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: This will bring a smile to your face. Trumps official stance on the 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by NRA Member View Post
    After 8 years of Obama just let this sink in for a minute.

" We will uphold Americans’ Second Amendment rights at every level of our judicial system."

Sweet.......

Thank You President Trump
    Yep. I hope President Trump gives 45 ACP a new meaning:

"45 America's Constitutional President".

Default Re: This will bring a smile to your face. Trumps official stance on the 2nd

HE AND HIS BOYS ARE NRA MEMBERS.

(Franklin County)

Trump may not have any idea what he wants to do concerning firearms and the 2A but I'm confident that when the subject comes up the first resource he will search out will be the NRA, and I'm good with that.
    The Hostler

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Trump may not have any idea what he wants to do concerning firearms and the 2A but I'm confident that when the subject comes up the first resource he will search out will be the NRA, and I'm good with that.
    That's exactly what the Demorats and the Never-Trumpers simply don't get. Even if he doesn't have "the plan" he knows the right place to go get it.
    DGAF

All we have gotten regarding the 2A is breathing room and a good chance to go offensive for the next two years. It's definitely no time to be relaxing or thinking we are easy street regarding of what some white house mission statement says.

Making sure we get SCOTUS appointees right, working on national reciprocity, getting rid of some of these ridiculous money grabs by the ATF via the NFA, and holding states responsible for violating out Constitutional rights should be priority. None of it will come to pass if we sit back and don't get involved so now is more important then ever to stay vigilant.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAjon View Post
    I read this and thought you were actually quoting an executive order that included the phrase "rat's ass". Wouldn't that be great?
    It wouldn't surprise me at all. I'm waiting for it. How great it will be 👍And to all the libtards 🖕🏻
    Last edited by gdc; January 22nd, 2017 at 10:44 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12