Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Fayette County)

Default Re: York area Repub businessman Wagner officially announces run against wolf in '18

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I heard the entire 20-minute, uncut original audio.

Here is the full timeline that I heard, some of the facts not being reported:

Wagner is a member of, and was speaking at a country club.
    The club is PRIVATE property.
    While speaking, Wagner recognized a lefty reporter from a paid-agitator organization, who follows him around to try to film "gotcha" moments to wreck Wagner.
    Wagner's speech had nothing controversial, it was mainly about the PA budget.
    Wagner approached the reporter after the speech and asked him if he was a member at the private club.
    Reporter was not a member, and was then told he wasn't allowed to film on private property.
    When he wouldn't stop filming, Wagner calmly said "I'm confiscating the camera" and took it off the tripod and walked to put it in an office.
    Reporter pulled out an iPhone and started recording with that and chased Wagner down several hallways into office area.
    Wagner said he's not returning camera, reporter then said "I'm recording because Ima scared" (exact words used!) and said he finger is bleeding.
    Reporter than started repeating "you assaulted me!.
    Wagner said, I did not assault you, never shouting, cursing or showing much anger.
    Police were called.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I do not believe Wagner should've held onto the camera that long, this looks like it was the exact results and setup that the reporter went to the club trying to get. It would have been smarter by Wagner to just ask security to toss the defiant trespasser out and they should have been the ones to take the camera if anyone had to.

Straight from the "Bridge" website:

American Bridge 21st Century, according to its website, is an organization “committed to holding Republicans accountable for their words and actions.”

I wouldn't be surprised if Soros is funding them.
    Wagner was not smart enough to call for security to remove the "reporter"? He got played by one of these liberal Soros trolls so easily to the point of being accused of stealing the man's property and being accused of an assault.

Anyone that stupid, ignorant, and unable to control his temper is not suitable for the position of governor of the Commonwealth of PA.

This is just another loser control freak politician in my book.
    Last edited by Spirit of 76; September 30th, 2017 at 12:10 AM.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: York area Repub businessman Wagner officially announces run against wolf in '18

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    Wagner was not smart enough to call for security to remove the "reporter"? He got played by one of these liberal Soros trolls so easily to the point of being accused of stealing the man's property and being accused of an assault.

Anyone that stupid, ignorant, and unable to control his temper is not suitable for the position of governor of the Commonwealth of PA.

Sorry, folks, this is just another loser control freak politician in my book.
    So, a two-term Wolfman Jerk for you? What other viable pro-gun, conservative candidate so far can beat Wagner in the primary and then have a legit shot at dethroning Mr Rogers next November? Like Trump. Wagner is a rookie politician. Not polished and fake like the pros.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    So, a two-term Wolfman Jerk for you? What other viable pro-gun, conservative candidate so far can beat Wagner in the primary and then have a legit shot at dethroning Mr Rogers next November? Like Trump. Wagner is a rookie politician. Not polished and fake like the pros.
    Wolf is an idiot, liberal, anti-gun big spender. He should not have even received one term. I do not care for polished and fake pro politicians, but this incident made the man look like an utter fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    Wolf is an idiot, liberal, anti-gun big spender. He should not have even received one term. I do not care for polished and fake pro politicians, but this incident made the man look like an utter fool.
    Plus, it is not certain that Wagner is reliably pro 2A. He may be a successful businessman, where that sort of impulsiveness and directness might actually be part of how he drives success in business. In some respects, though, good politicians have to possess an instinct for diplomacy without sacrificing principle. Without that, they become easy to lampoon and discredit. Look at all the attacks that Ronald Regan endured during his career, but he knew how to deflect and manage it. Wagner is just getting started and he looks like he is easily distracted and manipulated.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    Plus, it is not certain that Wagner is reliably pro 2A. He may be a successful businessman, where that sort of impulsiveness and directness might actually be part of how he drives success in business. In some respects, though, good politicians have to possess an instinct for diplomacy without sacrificing principle. Without that, they become easy to lampoon and discredit. Look at all the attacks that Ronald Regan endured during his career, but he knew how to deflect and manage it. Wagner is just getting started and he looks like he is easily distracted and manipulated.
    He's not reliably pro-2A! Did anyone forget the thread on here about how he won't rule out support for UBCs? That alarm has already been sounded.

I have more concern about UBCs here in PA than federally. It's "law and order" PA politicians like Wagner we have to be careful of who take incremental steps as "sensible compromise" to "take into consideration the concerns of law enforcement and balance those with individual rights."

I do not trust him. He's on a short leash, has a hair trigger temper, and he has shown he just can't handle the job already.

What may I ask is a ubc?
    Ugly blue car?
    Unicorns be crazy?
    I dunno.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    What may I ask is a ubc?
    Ugly blue car?
    Unicorns be crazy?
    I dunno.
    I think "Universal Background Checks". Point is that he is not a gun confiscator at heart, which is what you will get from any Democrat candidate for this position. He may improve on his poor positions. It is early. But I view him with suspicion. He could be another Toomey. Bannon was premature in making this endorsement.

Tks wilderness, little slow today lol.
    I don't know anything about wagner except what I've learned here.
    The one thing I do know, he isn't a democrat.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456