Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default For New or Inexperienced Handgun Owners- Fundamentals of Concealed Carry/Home Defense

www.citizensdt.com

“Fundamentals of Concealed Carry and Home Defense” Firearms Class

Coopersburg, PA 18036 (Clubhouse)

February 4th, 2017

Times: Class starts 0900 (9am) and Ends approx. 1430 (2:30 pm)

Course description:
    “The "Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals Course," is a comprehensive seminar for anyone considering owning or carrying a firearm for self-defense. The class may (see Note) include a basic shooting session and is approx. 5 hours long. In this seminar, you will learn conflict avoidance, situational awareness; handgun, shotgun & AR-15 basics; shooting fundamentals; the physiology of violent encounters, legal aspects of using deadly force (including knowing what to do in the aftermath); and a complete guide on gear, gadgets, and ongoing training.”

Equipment required: eye/ear protection, unloaded firearm, at least two magazines, rigid holster (made for your handgun), magazine pouch, belt, at least fifty (50) rounds of ammunition of appropriate caliber.

Note: This course will be conducted with a short, basic "familiarization" live-fire session at the end of the presentation. *

***NO live ammunition in classroom***

$140 per person, Register Online, Identification Required, must be 21 years of age and US citizen. *See Course Description. *USCCA Curriculum. Call/contact with any questions.

Citizens Defense Training LLC
    Last edited by RFlowers; January 19th, 2017 at 10:30 AM.

(York County)

Default Re: For New or Inexperienced Handgun Owners- Fundamentals of Concealed Carry/Home Def

Few seats left

(York County)

Default Re: For New or Inexperienced Handgun Owners- Fundamentals of Concealed Carry/Home Def

Thanks, John Panik!

"I attended the 2/4/17 course instructed by Ron. I found him to be professional and well informed about all of the aspects of concealed carry and home defense. Being a former Marine and expert marksman I felt I had a good understanding of handling and shooting my weapon. He was able to knock the rust off of my USMC training and put me at ease on the range. I haven't handled a weapon in about 20 years. Being former military I though I would know how to handle a conflict if it should arise but he opened my eyes to the real world we live in. I am glad I had the training since I have decided to carry. The home defense part has me looking about my home for weak areas and devising a plan to strengthen them. He has a class for women and my wife would like to attend. I will be taking the advanced class as well as hitting the range ALOT more.P.S. During the range portion I noticed that he did not miss a single bullseye even when he used someone else's weapon.Great course Ron."