Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Another sicko with their pathalogical need to nanny control!!

👊🏽

Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

(Chester County)

Default Re: Another sicko with their pathalogical need to nanny control!!

It's hard watching stupid. Why is it never mentioned by these communists that the reason for the high crime and murder rates is single or no parent households in the inner cities where the majority of those crimes are committed.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Delaware County)

The anti-gunner got gunned down before he could get his mag in order and fire off a couple rounds....laughable. So much wrong with his statements and Tucker called him on many but not all of them.

These anti-gun guys are really that stupid. Keep doing the same thing and expect different results.....insanity defined and confirmed.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    It's hard watching stupid. Why is it never mentioned by these communists that the reason for the high crime and murder rates is single or no parent households in the inner cities where the majority of those crimes are committed.
    Oh they know DAMNED WELL what the real problem is.
    The thing is, what is easier? Reversing/changing a failed culture or blaming an inanimate object?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

The old break down of the American family. ...so sad but so true.
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

(Venango County)

roflmao..."assault weapons make killings more lethal"!

If I am killed, don't think the method matters but the principle that someone cut my life short, without due process, does.
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

He sounds like I would sound, if I were forced to argue against "assault tampons".

He doesn't even know the basic terminology, his logic is based on "what I imagine the facts to be", he has no real experience in even holding those Devil's Paintbrushes.

His core argument is that "guns are bad if they are more accurate", predicated on the implicit notion that "it's never acceptable for a law-abiding person to try to shoot a human being". Which is odd, because billions of dollars of our tax money are spent arming government employees so that they can kill foreigners, kill criminal Americans, kill terrorists, or kill anyone who raises a gun in response to their own door being kicked in at 3 AM.

If I'm attacked by the increasingly common armed home invaders, what I need within the first 60 seconds is NOT a series of questions from a 911 operator. What I need is something with light recoil and the ability to engage multiple armed targets very quickly.

Cops now carry military caliber handguns (9mm "para bellum", "for war"), with 15-18 rounds in the gun and extra mags on their belts. And cops bring their armed friends. And they wear Kevlar. Advantages which most of us will lack if the window breaks in the wee hours and we engage in a "come as you are" fight for our lives with 3 or more predators.

Criminal predators usually target people who are not cops. Meaning that we need at least what the cops have, and probably more.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Erie County)

"Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."

Plato (427-347 BC)

They don't want to stop crime and shootings. They need them to keep legislating more power to the government.
    The only way to control a free people is to place them in fear and disarm them.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    They don't want to stop crime and shootings. They need them to keep legislating more power to the government.
    The only way to control a free people is to place them in fear and disarm them.
    Once that is acccomplished, they (we) are no longer free!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast