Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Primary Arms

Default Primary Arms

I have ordered from these guys numerous times but this time really stood out. I ordered parts about noon on friday and they were at my door this morning, monday. From Pearland, Texas all the way to NEPA. Freakishly fast shipping and zero issues as usual.

I didnt see a thread yet for them but if there is, feel free to redirect me and close this one admins. Thanks

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Primary Arms

I would agree Primary Arms is my go to place buying anything. They usually have the best prices, best customer service, and like the OP said freakishly fast shipping!!!
    Also related they are the best place when buying any Geissele or ALG products. Hands down they have the lowest prices.

(Allegheny County)

Yep. Nothing but good. My favorite online vendor.

They carry a wide array of products and offer sale pricing on just as wide an array of goods - not the same effing $6 USGI mag every other week like another popular vendor does.

I had an issue where a discount code would not reduce the price of the item I was buying. The code was good "sitewide", but would not work.
    I emailed customer service and the owner replied, giving me a "special code", and apologizing for the inconvenience.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

+1 for primary arms

placed a near $400 order back in september, and they had a special discount going on site wide. Not sure what caused it (maybe me "aging" my cart a bit before submitting PAY) but the discount didn't apply. was almost $100 extra. Called them the next day and the gentleman on the phone was very apologetic and fixed it on the spot. Got my stuff in under a week as well.

(Lycoming County)

Same as others here, I've only had good experiences with them. Never had to contact there cs yet, but I would expect it to be just as good. One of, if not the best online vendors out there.

(Washington County)

Ordered a scope from them Tuesday night at around 4pm. Just got here at 10 after 1 via USPS.

PA is good in my book. Placed a couple orders from them in the past, gotten timely shipping, and on one order where the discount didn't apply correctly, a quick no arguments phone call got it fixed.