Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Just bought a Pa Pellet limited edition flintlock called the Keystone Hunter.

I paid $380 after taxes at Dicks.The regular models with the synthetic stock and blued barrel were selling online for $400-$430. Mine has a nice wood stock and stainless barrel. It has Williams fiber optic sights as well. The clerk told me someone probably mixed up the price tags but would sell me the "Keystone Hunter" model for $350 anyway. It came to $380 after tax. I did some research when I got home and only 100 Keystone Hunter Pa Pellet models were made. Did I get a decent price on the gun? I didn't have much time to shop around before the late deer season and the regular models typically retail for much more than what I paid for mine.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Just bought a Pa Pellet limited edition flintlock called the Keystone Hunter.

Why support a store that doesn't support you?

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: Just bought a Pa Pellet limited edition flintlock called the Keystone Hunter.

Oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by splink View Post
    Why support a store that doesn't support you?
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by 4thdimension View Post
    ?
    Dicks, and their marquee store Field and Stream, are known to have anti-2A tendancies. As evidenced by how they severely fucked people who pre-ordered limited edition Troy ARs after Sandy Hook.

(Allegheny County)

The anti-gun soccer moms spoke and they ganked ALL non-traditional semi auto, baby-killer black rifles off the shelves IMMEDIATELY.

It still amazes me that people don't know/remember or even worse - don't care.

Fuck Dick's Sporting Goods.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Hmmmm......I wasn't aware of this. I would have bought the gun anyway as it was a good price and only 100 of its style were made.

(Allegheny County)

Thank you for your support.

Check out The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence on Facebook today to see how you can further support the cause!
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Montgomery County)

Not real hot sellers I think, as googlecsearch turns up threads about them in late 2012. The store was probably happy to get it out of inventory. Hope you enjoy it. You only have a short time to get proficient with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Thank you for your support.

Check out The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence on Facebook today to see how you can further support the cause!
    I respect the rights of private businesses as much as I respect the 2A. They have a right to sell or not sell certain guns as much as I have I right to own them.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast