Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default small but growing collection

Over the past year my soon to be wife and I have started a small gun colletion. I have been a avid firearms fan for most of my life, and after serving four years with the 2/502inf became a bigger fan. But until that last year got kinda away from it for a while. About a year ago my g/f and I went up to my parents hunting camp in Luzerne county and she fired a 22 and enjoyed it. She had shot before but it had been a while. We procced to go to Dunklebergers in East stroudsburg and she bought a Mossberg Plinkster.

Not too long after that we went to a gun show in Allentown at the Expo center. It was funny she was looking around at a bunch of 22's and such and almost bought one of those tiny pink 22's i think there called crickets or something. And the next thing I know she has a ak-47 in here hands telling me she wants it, it was a great buy and she loves it. Its a romian in 5.56mm we fired about 1000 rounds through it and have not had one issue with it so I am pleased.

Then yesterday we were at the gun show on 309 at the days in, and I picked up a 870 express synthetic with a 18inch bbl and 2 shot extension and must say i am very pleased with it. Was very suprised as i hit a Man sized peiace of steel off hand 5 out of 5 at 100 yards with a slug. And thats about it. We hope to add a ruger ranch rilfe soon, and maybe a m-4 soon. As being thats what i carried in the service and would like to get one maybe a stag arms but i am not sure.

(Pike County)

Default Re: small but growing collection

Howdy smiley, and welcome to the forum. Nice family pic there, you can count on it growing in the future!

(Chester County)

Default Re: small but growing collection

Welcome to the forum smiley and thanks for sharing pics of your family with us. That 870 is sick nicely done.

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!