After putting together an AR15 pistol I found that the balance point is different than a carbine and that while I had never before used a support hand hold on the magazine well of a carbine, my hand sort of fell there naturally as I handled the new pistol. Hmmmm...

I started Googling and it seems I am not alone - especially when it comes to pistols and SBRs.
There are very few magwell grip products on the market and most seem more bulky than I wanted, or just flat out look tacky.
The Mako brand grip looks promising as far as "finger grooves" go, but it just looks gawd-awful ugly to me, so when I saw this Ergo brand grip I did some reading and liked it's "minimalist" design, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Ergo Never Quit Magwell Grip
About $20

As installed on my AR15 pistol...

Installation requires the removal of the trigger guard. (or just the front pin so you can swing it down out of the way)
Will not work on lowers with integrated trigger guards.

Pardon my photos. I didn't get all of them in sharp focus but wanted to give as many views as possible since that was something I couldn't really find when researching this product. Hope it is useful to someone out there.

Installation will partially cover your logo and such. No big deal - everyone can still tell that I used an Anderson lower and will be super-impressed by my choice of top-tier parts.

The Ergo Never Quit magwell grip is made of a rubber material and is molded to match the contours of the lower.
It does fit quite snugly and has a minimal gap along the top edge - a much nicer fit than I had anticipated.
There is very subtle texturing on the sides and the front has what appears to be a finger groove although it really doesn't line up with my hand the way I grip it.
Either way, the finger groove isn't something that feels "wrong" in my hand and the horizontal ridge can only help keep a good grip.

This view shows the slight "palm swell" towards the front. It is identical on both sides - suitable for left or right handed shooters.

I will break this up to avoid being quoted with a dozen photos over and over.

Continued below...