Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: NYPD desk-flyers limit mag cap of officers' G17s

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    New York is a stupid place with stupid rules made by stupid people for other stupid people. The awful part is the stupidity spreads. I don't know, maybe it's just that people shouldn't live ontop of each other like that. Then too maybe it's all the idle time. Whatever it is, you don't see this level of stupid in farmers.
    You can't crowd rats one on top of the other like that, without the rats going insane. Ask any behavioral scientist. They've done experiments. Crowding breeds rat-shit craziness.

Same for people. There's a reason why the seething hordes of our urban areas have most of the crime and most of the Democrat votes, and why most of the truly dysfunctional crap starts in big cities and spreads. And why people who grew up in cities flee to the suburbs but bring their urban psychoses with them.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    New York is a stupid place with stupid rules made by stupid people for other stupid people. The awful part is the stupidity spreads. I don't know, maybe it's just that people shouldn't live ontop of each other like that. Then too maybe it's all the idle time. Whatever it is, you don't see this level of stupid in farmers.
    You do in farm animals though, and that's the level of stupid in reducing the mag capacity. Farm-Animal Stupid! Weapons Grade Stupid!
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    You can't crowd rats one on top of the other like that, without the rats going insane. Ask any behavioral scientist. They've done experiments. Crowding breeds rat-shit craziness.

Same for people. There's a reason why the seething hordes of our urban areas have most of the crime and most of the Democrat votes, and why most of the truly dysfunctional crap starts in big cities and spreads. And why people who grew up in cities flee to the suburbs but bring their urban psychoses with them.
    ^^^^This^^^^

Combined with the lack of natural selection IMHO, are the main reasons that cities are such wonderful, healthy bastions of freedom, safety, and good will to others.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    The denizens of NYC aren't even allowed that. About all the average city-dweller can carry is pepper spray. Unless you're a teenager, and then you can't even carry that.

I got around it by keeping a 3D Mag Light in my laptop bag or backpack when I worked in Manhattan. No one would deny a man a flashlight. It just happened to be a big flashlight.
    My Manhattan "oh look what I got here" was a jewelers mandrel. Basically 14" of solid steel with a nice textured grip at one end... Never know when you might need to check a ring's size...

43.085__86009.1476998955.500.750.jpg
    DGAF

(Bucks County)

Can you imagine the number of road-rage incidents if New Yorkers drove cars? Oi Veh!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post

Shhhh! Not too loud. If the dems believe that, they will mandate by law, moving them out of the city and into our neighborhoods.

(Bucks County)

....people who grew up in cities flee to the suburbs but bring their urban psychoses with them.

Yep. Good example: city family rents at the shore for 7 warm months. Boat at the home's dock. Life is wonderful. They move from the city to the shore buying a home on the water with bulkhead and boat dock. But...five homes up is a seaman who has lived and kept his workboat at his home for 16 years. He fires up the diesel engine at 5 A.M. while preparing for a days work on the water.

New people from the city are very upset at this noise at this hour. With complaints registered and legal and political maneuvering, the captain finds he must keep his boat somewhere else.

Meanwhile, up on the main route (9, in this case) what was open space is now mini-malls and commerce resembling Castor Avenue in Philly. Including the traffic controls, ever more the better.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Fully agree. I think NY's mag limits are foolish and think everyone should have the same fighting chance.

However there is a slight difference in carrying for your own defense and in carrying in defense of others.
    Which am I?
    Should I not defend others?
    The Hostler

(Bucks County)

Will you be called upon to propel yourself toward that possibility on a daily basis?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Which am I?
    Should I not defend others?
    Depends on the circumstances.

I don't want to see you end up like this:

Concealed Carrier Shot Dead

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=302849

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast