Greetings! Just joined PAFOA today and wanted to officially say hello! Some folks here I'm sure already know me from other forums. I grew up in SEPA (Ridley and West Chester) and after 12+ years of moving all over the country for school/work, we had our first child and decided to promptly move home to PA. Very glad to be home.

I'm literally 10 minutes down the road from SCCSFA and maintained my membership there for a bunch of years, even when I was 200+ miles away. A couple of years ago, we moved 1000 miles away, and I let it expire because I thought we'd never be back. My excitement about moving so close to SCCSFA turned to irony, as it now it seems like re-joining there is nearly impossible, though I keep meeting people who tell me they're members there, but only visit the club once or twice a year. Killin me!!! For the last few months I've been back in PA, I've been shooting at Ontelaunee, DCFSA, as well as the local indoor ranges. Here's hoping for a miracle that I can get a spot at SCCSFA soon!

On the hunting side of things, I was a longtime Tioga/Bradford County whitetail hunter and retired my whitetail hunting a few years ago. Today I solely stick with coyote hunting and long range groundhogging. Been fortunate to hunt a lot of incredible areas and make great friends along the way.

Shooting-wise I'm strictly into the defensive skillsets both for pistol and rifle and am looking forward to getting back into a more regular swing of things since moving. I generally shoot on weekdays and weeknights throughout the year, weekends are tough.

Lastly, I'm a NRA-life member and take very seriously the responsibility of fighting for our 2nd Amendment Rights, having been actively involved in efforts in a number of states. I look forward to becoming more involved in efforts here in PA.