9 25.71%
  • Ruger Mark IV

15 42.86%
  • Other, elaborate please

11 31.43%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Which .22 pistol?

Which .22 and why? All around use. I already have a fun plinker type gun.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Default Re: Which .22 pistol?

You're going to have to provide some more info such as your intended use.

(Delaware County)

I am leaning toward the Victory because it is just very interesting and can be almost anything a .22 can be.

(Lackawanna County)

I have a Ruger SR22, a S&W Victory, and an NAA Wasp. All .22 pistols. I like them all for different reasons.

(Centre County)

I had an SR22, ended up selling it. Nothing wrong with it, but the trigger was not the best...

Have a Ruger 22/45 Lite (the gold one). Enjoy shooting it but hate cleaning it. Plenty accurate and not too ammo picky.

My favorite, however, is my Browning buckmark URX pro. A lot to say, but..... It's stupid accurate and has a great trigger. I put a Primary Arms red dot on it and am, so far, loving the sight picture and increased speed of my follow up shots. The buckmark doesn't have the aftermarket support of the 22/45, but I really don't care. It's so great stock.....

I don't watch shark week. Sharks watch FLICK week.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by FLICK View Post
    I had an SR22, ended up selling it. Nothing wrong with it, but the trigger was not the best...

Have a Ruger 22/45 Lite (the gold one). Enjoy shooting it but hate cleaning it. Plenty accurate and not too ammo picky.

My favorite, however, is my Browning buckmark URX pro. A lot to say, but..... It's stupid accurate and has a great trigger. I put a Primary Arms red dot on it and am, so far, loving the sight picture and increased speed of my follow up shots. The buckmark doesn't have the aftermarket support of the 22/45, but I really don't care. It's so great stock.....
    Is it reliable with a wide variety of ammo? What is the street price?

(Delaware County)

I had a M&P 22 compact that I traded for a Victory about a month ago. So far I am really enjoying the Victory. On top of that I picked it up used for $250 in excellent condition, so I'm pretty happy. I only use it for target shooting.20161002_135804.jpg
    Last edited by Zeros; November 29th, 2016 at 09:24 PM.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeros View Post
    I had a M&P 22 compact that I traded for a Victory about a month ago. So far I am really enjoying the Victory. On top of that I picked it up used for $250 in excellent condition, so I'm pretty happy. I only use it for target shooting.20161002_135804.jpg
    I have heard they are accurate. How does yours shoot? Do you know why the seller sold it?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by mpan72 View Post
    I have heard they are accurate. How does yours shoot? Do you know why the seller sold it?
    I am very happy with how accurate this pistol shoots. I picked it up at a local shop, so I have no idea why they had it. I went in just to take a look at it since I had never held one and the guy working said they had just received a used one in the day before. After a quick cleaning it looked brand new. I just wish it had the threaded barrel, but I can always add a Volquartsen if I really want. I was initially interested in a Ruger 22/45 lite, but this was a much better price and apparently 1000 times easier to disassemble and clean.

If you decide to go with the Victory or just want more information and are on Facebook, check out the Smith and Wesson 22 Victory group. Lots of great info, pictures of custom pistols and postings from vendors like Tandemkross.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeros View Post
    I am very happy with how accurate this pistol shoots. I picked it up at a local shop, so I have no idea why they had it. I went in just to take a look at it since I had never held one and the guy working said they had just got one in the day before. After a quick cleaning it looked brand new. I just wish it had the threaded barrel, but I can always add a Volquartsen if I really want.

If you decide to go with the Victory or just want more information and are on Facebook, check out the Smith and Wesson 22 Victory group. Lots of great info, pictures of custom pistols and postings from vendors like Tandemkross.
    I left facebook a little while ago. Did you have to find a round it liked or does it eat anything. I have several different brands of ammo and try to buy lots when I find a great deal.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast