Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Henry

(Cumberland County)

Default Henry

Saw an article that Henry was bringing back lever action shotguns in 2017 starting with the 410. Interesting, might just have to check one out.
    Someone more savvy can re-do the link

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/hen...-shotgun-2017/

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Henry

This is interesting, I'm a big fan of the .410. wanted one of the Winchester 94 410's but they where short lived and tough to find now

One note about Henry's customer service, I paid in full and ordered a Henry Big Boy Steel .41 magnum at my LGS. close to a month went by, none to be had at any distributor, listed but out of stock

for shits and giggles I went on Henry's web site, clicked on the "contact" tab and explained my situation, two hours later I received an reply e-mail from Anthony Imperato, President of the company. He replied they would source a rifle and send it to my dealer

Two days later it showed at the shop attention to me, they have earned a customer for life.

I want a mares leg.

I have a big boy in steel, .44 magnum. That action is like warm butter.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by SgtRecon View Post
    This is interesting, I'm a big fan of the .410. wanted one of the Winchester 94 410's but they where short lived and tough to find now

One note about Henry's customer service, I paid in full and ordered a Henry Big Boy Steel .41 magnum at my LGS. close to a month went by, none to be had at any distributor, listed but out of stock

for shits and giggles I went on Henry's web site, clicked on the "contact" tab and explained my situation, two hours later I received an reply e-mail from Anthony Imperato, President of the company. He replied they would source a rifle and send it to my dealer

Two days later it showed at the shop attention to me, they have earned a customer for life.
    He's alright for a Jersey boy.

I won a Henry Goldenboy. The front barrel band screw was to short. I sent Henry a email about it. I received an email back in less than 24 hrs saying the screw was on the way. The screw was in my hands in less that a week. It came with a bunch of stickers and a Henry hat. I am thinking about a Henry in 45LC.
    I always stressed to my son"one shot one kill that was all that is needed". When He came home from Marine Corp Boot camp He was telling me about the Marines stressing "ONE SHOT ONE KILL" He looks at me and the light bulb went on Dad was now a whole lot smarter than he was 13 weeks ago.

Grizz: Henry takes care of their buyers.
    I bought a pair of golden boy's a couple years ago with custom serial numbers (for myself and my son,) and the order got lost in the system. Granted it was placed around christmas time, but I told the lady I wasn't in any rush (not a gift) just was when I decided to get them. I called them about it after the expected ship date was overdue and the lady was very apologetic. She wound up sending me a pair of Henry orange rifle cases and a pair of speed loaders. I guess you could say they are one of the best things about New Jersey.

With regards to lever action shotguns... yes please.
    12GA adult size
    20GA youth model

I'll take one of each. (and yes i'll get a custom serial # for the 12GA)

(Allegheny County)

Henry makes wonderful rifles. I have one, a .22 evil roy. I'm picking up hopefully my second one over the Thanksgiving holiday - a big boy 44 mag. Someday hope to have an original in iron (but right now the price tag is too scary) - maybe I'll win the powerball.

Warm butter is a good description. Them henrys is slicker than snail snot.

sota
    Henry also builds in Wisconsin.
    I always stressed to my son"one shot one kill that was all that is needed". When He came home from Marine Corp Boot camp He was telling me about the Marines stressing "ONE SHOT ONE KILL" He looks at me and the light bulb went on Dad was now a whole lot smarter than he was 13 weeks ago.

K.
    All of mine were made in NJ. Oddly enough they had to go to Lipsey's before coming all the way back to my FFL. I thought it most retarded.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast