Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    (Chester County)

Default Re: WE MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by oldengineer View Post
    Fucking American women and libs have been brainwashed to think that abortion, immigrant, and LBGTQP rights are more important than the economy, the education of their spawn, and their security, and unless they wake up I don't see a bright future ahead.

If there was a repeal of the 19th amendment most of the problems our country faces would suddenly no longer be as big of a problem. Most men would elect representatives that would send illegals home, outlaw LGBT in the schools and many other improvements to the culture and economy.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by dunno View Post
    I agree, I hate it when people want to send them into the military, it's a slap in the face of our military folks as if to say, these are your equal.
    They do the same thing with criminals, send them in the military next to our young, brave, patriotic, LAW ABIDING, citizens.

Why would we send criminals (illegals are criminals each and EVERY ONE) to serve with our honorable, soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen?
    Sounds like penal battalions would be on the menu. Gotta start clearing out all that unexploded ordnance in the Ukraine sooner or later

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by dunno View Post
    I agree, I hate it when people want to send them into the military, it's a slap in the face of our military folks as if to say, these are your equal.
    They do the same thing with criminals, send them in the military next to our young, brave, patriotic, LAW ABIDING, citizens.

Why would we send criminals (illegals are criminals each and EVERY ONE) to serve with our honorable, soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen?
    Somebody's eventually gonna have to go door to door and deal with the deplorables...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789