Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 271 of 272 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2718
    (Berks County)

Default Re: MTN Jack ARRESTED for OC near Obama rally site!

I will be there in spirit if you do decide to go.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Venango County)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMtnJack View Post
    SO> The phone rings and our daughter says she's getting emails about the MtnJack thread!
    The resurrection is going to raise some dinosaurs!
    What this weekend its been 4 years~!? LOL! It was quite an experience now wasn't it?
    We are still amazed at the fine quality of friends and acquaintances who helped pulled through for us. We felt blessed for having known such fine Americans!
    Jack is doing fine. He still lurks here quite frequently. He never was much of a poster.
    (I have always been a bit more verbal....and gave myself a "self~imposed timeout")
    I am trying to get him to go to "The Park" with me this weekend for a memorial "OC n Bible" walk through...anyone else up for it?
    Tell him to get back on. We need to bring some more of the old timers back. Just glad to hear you are all still doing alright. I swear, half the posters in that thread might as well be living on mars lol.
    I'm so fast, I can bump fire a bolt action.

(Armstrong County)

I'm up for it Janet, give me a call. I might even bring the famous USMC Tea Party AR

It also changed for me with Meleanie's death and 1861 passing away. It seems everyone started drifting away after that. I can get over it will be 3yrs this October.

Then the know it all n00bs started moving in and the admins have become a**holes.
    You get a warning or banned because you correct someone that is clearly wrong and start an argument because you were to harsh. Well good luck learning anything about the law from the n00bs I've seen

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
    Armed Oathkeeper
    Ed Stephan
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

SO> The phone rings and our daughter says she's getting emails about the MtnJack thread!
    What this weekend its been 4 years~!? LOL! It was quite an experience now wasn't it?
    We are still amazed at the fine quality of friends and acquaintances who helped pulled through for us. We felt blessed for having known such fine Americans!
    Jack is doing fine. He still lurks here quite frequently. He never was much of a poster.
    (I have always been a bit more verbal....and gave myself a "self~imposed timeout")
    I am trying to get him to go to "The Park" with me this weekend for a memorial "OC n Bible" walk through...anyone else up for it?
    When i saw this in my mail???? I thought WTF!! What's going on with MTN ....
    I see that it was resurrected . I remember when this was going on . And meeting him in Harrisburg and a 2A really . I am glad it worked out for him
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. ... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." Thomas Jefferson - Commonplace Book 1774-1776

(Beaver County)

Hey guys and girls I am still kicking, and lurking on here, just not a lot of trouble out our way to get into. The education is still going on but for civilians only as the po po has treated me well after there training ha ha. I have had to retire somewhat but am waiting for my ffl and will be doing firearm refinishing in my small shop. Please let me know if there is any interest for parkerizing or cercoat in western Pa. Again thank you all for having my back on the ride of a life time ie.(secret service). Thank you all again Mtn Jack
    In a world of compromise some men dont.

(Beaver County)

I'm game...I'll even dust off the old Thompson chain-reference bible i use for weddings.
    Proud to be a Longwall pig...

(Berks County)

Mtn Jack-Thanks so much for fighting this and handling it the way you did. Hopefully your situation will inspire others to fight their battles if they have them.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Philadelphia County)

If I lived nearby, I'd volunteer to be the official photographer for the walk through, Janet ... maybe even break out some dancing afterward too

Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama

(Lehigh County)

could someone please give me the cliff notes version i dont want to read a 271 page thread
    common sense is a mf

(Berks County)

Mtn Jack and family/friends waited longer for the jury to return the verdict than it would take you to read the thread.

Page 271 of 272 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272 LastLast