Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: JoshIronshaft

(Allegheny County)

Default JoshIronshaft

While not firearm related, I feel that some positive feedback is justified - just giving credit where credit is due.

JoshIronshaft helped us out by getting our car back on the road and saving us the headache of looking for a repair shop that would not rip us off.
    He saw my posting of car troubles and made an offer to do the work which in the end saved us money.
    The work appears to be leaps and bounds better than the failed, half-assed job that had been done prior.

Just another example of the fine people who contribute to what makes this forum great.

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Default Re: JoshIronshaft

he also had some *ahem* additions for one of the threads that many likely appreciated
    Montani Semper Liberi

(Chester County)

Traded brass with Josh Iron Shaft. Good trade; deal with confidence. (even though the new USPS takes 8 days to deliver a 2-day priority mail box across PA)

(Washington County)

Josh helped us out several times when we first got started in NFA items. Never asked anything in return.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Westmoreland County)

Met Josh tonight for a small deal. Great communication, prompt and items as described. Thank you Sir.

(Allegheny County)

Met Josh on 1/2/23 for a deal on primers. My bad, I miscounted and he didn't give me grief about it. We just adjusted the amount due. Great to deal with - thanks, Josh.