Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Pocono Manor Rod and Gun

I shot this couse twice this week and was extremely dissapointed. The first time, on Monday, four out of seventeen stations failed to work properly. I was not to upset and figured it was from a busy weekend.
    The second time, later in the week, on four out of seventeen stations one trap failed to work and on four more both traps failed to work. That is 8 out of 17 stations had something wrong with them. I was behind two other shooters who were very unhappy with this as well.
    This really ruins your day as you are worrying about the traps instead having fun shooting. I think I ended up shooting around 80 shots as I doubled up on a couple stations that did work.
    When I went to pay, after waiting for the pair in front of me to complain, I had a list of the stations and traps that did not work. I told the man at the desk i COULD GIVE HIM A LIST OFF ALL THE STATIONS TO WRITE THEM DOWN TO FIX-GUESS WHAT? NO INTEREST!
    No apology, no offer of a discount next time, no nothing. Only thing he said was $40.
    I can't wait to call Orvis and let them know what I think. I have shot at other Orvis endorsed clubs but this was terrible.

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Pocono Manor Rod and Gun

Thanks for the heads up. I am looking into shooting some skeet/trap and that seemed to be the nicest around. I guess not. Do you know what the prices usually run?