Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Obama's 10 point plan

http://www.slcfsa.com/index.html
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1130&dateline=1165613  693Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Obama's 10 point plan

I saw the big 2 page spread on this in the American Rifleman. Very scary shit if it's 100% true (even if 25% true, it's still freakin' scary!)

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Chester County)

Of course its true. Just look what he did while in Chicago. Not exactly a gun friendly state now, is it. Also, look at his pick for running mate! Mr AWB himself - the man who never met a gun ban he didn't love! Has Biden ever once, just once, supported gun owners rights? And save the crap about the local Scranton boyhood. I guess we're supposed to believe he and Hillary grew up together behind the shed shootin' grandpappy's .22 ?!? Whatever Biden was or might have been, he's a long way away from that now. I can't wait to see what kind of payback he has in mind for Republicans allowing the AWB to sunset!

Don't be surprised or hoodwinked by Obama/Biden's lack of talk about gun bans. They are not stupid enough to talk much about guns prior to the election. Democrats learned from Clinton's mistake of a few years back which cost them numerous seats. But just wait to see what their first moves are if they get in and are secure fom voters wrath for four years. We'll look more like England than at any time since colonial days. And don't think the next AWB wll have the same wiggle room allowing ARs to be sold without bayo lugs, for instance, or AKs to be sold with a certain number of US parts. Everything will be gone. And forget about a sunset clause. They won't make that mistake again.

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

You don't need to wait for him to tip his hand. Obama said last night we can "keep AK 47s out of the hands of criminals" while supporting the 2A. As with everything else he said last night, I'd like to know HOW he is going to bring about that change.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by adymond View Post
    You don't need to wait for him to tip his hand. Obama said last night we can "keep AK 47s out of the hands of criminals" while supporting the 2A. As with everything else he said last night, I'd like to know HOW he is going to bring about that change.
    do my eyes decieve me? wait...he probably means the 2a rights of hunters/sportsmen not self defense.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by autotech6506 View Post
    do my eyes decieve me? wait...he probably means the 2a rights of hunters/sportsmen not self defense.
    The NEW Ban could include semi-auto shotguns.
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1130&dateline=1165613  693Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!

The new ban could include anything that is not bolt or lever action. It could also include ammo. Be afraid. Very afraid. This man will change this country into something our founding fathers fought against. I heard Ted Nugent saying something about Fedzilla. That's a good name for the government and it will get worse with Obama.

[Edit] By the way I think autotech was misunderstanding my point that his statement is total bullshit and that it means we need to cling to our guns. Also Ruger9 I think Autotech was saying it was a bullshit statement. We are all on edge over this. I hope we don't jump down eachother's throats about this stufff. If neither of you were being a bit harsh sorry. I'm overly sensitive today for fear and lack of sleep.
    Last edited by adymond; August 29th, 2008 at 11:10 AM.

(Lancaster County)

Oh. I know what he mean't.
    I'm with everyone on this subject, hell even Guns and Ammo printed a Full Page Ad against Barack Obama's anti-gun stances.

Quote Originally Posted by RugerNiner View Post
    Oh. I know what he mean't.
    I'm with everyone on this subject, hell even Guns and Ammo printed a Full Page Ad against Barack Obama's anti-gun stances.
    Yeah I think we were all saying the same thing, but thought we were each saying something else. My God my nerves are frayed today. I think i need a drink and a smoke.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by adymond View Post
    The new ban could include anything that is not bolt or lever action. It could also include ammo. Be afraid. Very afraid. This man will change this country into something our founding fathers fought against. I heard Ted Nugent saying something about Fedzilla. That's a good name for the government and it will get worse with Obama.

[Edit] By the way I think autotech was misunderstanding my point that his statement is total bullshit and that it means we need to cling to our guns. Also Ruger9 I think Autotech was saying it was a bullshit statement. We are all on edge over this. I hope we don't jump down eachother's throats about this stufff. If neither of you were being a bit harsh sorry. I'm overly sensitive today for fear and lack of sleep.
    I was joking around...well sorta. I'm not trying to jump down anyone's throat tho. I don't believe a word that Obama says about anything to do with the 2nd admendment. Making his VP Biden furthers my distrust. I really can't think of a logical way to keep guns out of criminals hands. They will always find a way to get them. short of doing building by building, car by car, person by person searches they will never find all the illegally sold and owner firearms ( i hope i don't give them any ideas).

I've said it many times before and i'll say it again.
    Regulating law abiding citizens right to own firearms does jack squat to keep criminals from getting firearms. Criminals don't follow the law....DUH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast