Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Pennsylvania driver's license will no longer count as federal ID

Quote Originally Posted by IronButt View Post
    Wait! Let me get this straight. My PA driver's license is no longer recognized as a proper ID at airports or federal buildings, but the Supreme Court keeps ruling that requiring an ID to vote is unconstitutional?
    I hope that the ACLU gets involved with this! Everyone in PA is being discriminated against by Homeland security!
    What hardships are going to caused by this extremely unfair, biased, racist, mean ruling by some idiot person in Homeland security.
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell

(Mercer County)

Personally I really don't care if the airports and the feds don't want to honor the PA driver license....The political critters will be up and bitching until a loophole is found in this ridiculous law coming to you from Home Land...When I was told the Driver wasn't good enough to get me out Canada (I vote with my wallet and have been back in Canada) and I can do with out flying also

To many states involved and too much money to lost if no loophole or extension is found.
    The oracle is in. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by NRA Member View Post
    I hope that the ACLU gets involved with this! Everyone in PA is being discriminated against by Homeland security!
    What hardships are going to caused by this extremely unfair, biased, racist, mean ruling by some idiot person in Homeland security.
    They'll get right on that after they get done arguing that requiring ID to buy a gun and getting an LTCF to carry concealed is too much of a burden on minorities.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by IronButt View Post
    Wait! Let me get this straight. My PA driver's license is no longer recognized as a proper ID at airports or federal buildings, but the Supreme Court keeps ruling that requiring an ID to vote is unconstitutional?
    If only airplanes and federal buildings existed back when the Bill of Rights was authored, we could have avoided this terrible tragedy.

One of the few good things Pa has done.

Fuck the Feds with Hillary's dick!
    FUCK BIDEN

(Tioga County)

Good to know. I'm glad I'm back working places I can drive to. I hate flying and over the past 10 years at different times I've had to fly and it's just a whole nother pain in the ass. When I drive I can take plenty of extra stuff, food, drinks, guns, extra clothes and shoes, etc. I can drive down at my leisure and leave right after work is over. I tell people I work for that if it's within a days drive, I'm driving.

One issue with flying these days is the cost from taxes and surcharges. Anyone seen how cheap it is to fly overseas out of Toronto? We've got all these 9/11 taxes and other stuff which can tack on hundreds of dollars. Toronto is closer to me than Pitt or Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    Good to know. I'm glad I'm back working places I can drive to. I hate flying and over the past 10 years at different times I've had to fly and it's just a whole nother pain in the ass. When I drive I can take plenty of extra stuff, food, drinks, guns, extra clothes and shoes, etc. I can drive down at my leisure and leave right after work is over. I tell people I work for that if it's within a days drive, I'm driving.

One issue with flying these days is the cost from taxes and surcharges. Anyone seen how cheap it is to fly overseas out of Toronto? We've got all these 9/11 taxes and other stuff which can tack on hundreds of dollars. Toronto is closer to me than Pitt or Philly.
    You have a passport to get back in?
    FUCK BIDEN

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by john9001 View Post
    I stopped flying commercial five years ago.

I figured because of all the security it must be really dangerous, so I stopped.
    Everyone on this board will be on the no fly list soon anyway when they tie prohibited person status to it.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Now this is not Pennsylvania, Connecticut offers two forms of driver's license. One which allows you to get on the planes faster. Which, if I'm right, its what the op's link talks of - federal i.d. The dmv person pushed its faster to get on planes because there is no passport needed. How true this is, well...its the dmv. The other is your normal drivers license. I'm sure soon they will stop offering the normal drivers license. Vou vill show me vour papers - kind of fits here, just not for voting.

(Delaware County)

What's the difference between the two?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast