Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Reddit Now Controlled And Owned By Correct The Record Super Pac

From our Sister site.....Akfiles.

Hillary Clinton, David Brock and there well funded Super Pac "Correct the Record has complete control of the #11 most visited web-site in US and #25 in the world.

Reddit owners/Admins have censored the Pro-Trump forum called /r/the_donald with over 230,000 subscribers.

The Pro Hillary Clinton Forum /r/Hillaryclinton currently has only 30,000 subscribers down from 40,000 last just 4 weeks ago.

"Correct the record" https://www.reddit.com/r/ctr
    which is a Private forum, has completely taken over the forum /r/politics and will ban anyone who mentions Trump in a positive way. /R/politics has always has been a no-partisan forum and turned it into a 24/7 Pro-Hillary, Trump bashing forum.

The owners of Reddit have literally denied the existence of CTR, and after much backlash the Reddit Admins called a meeting with the top mods of /r/The_Donald.

This was posted after the meeting to the community of Pro-Trump supporters
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...talked_to_the/

Not much later another user posted this connecting the dot of how CTR has influence the forum

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ots_connected/

This is why everyone that wants Hillary to fuck off needs to join together, get active and support the few Pro-Trump social medias we got left. Reddit is a very persuasive social media outlet which the Marjory of MSM listen too, just imagine if Half the AK-filers signed up and started down voting Hillary articles and Up voting Trump stories.

I guess this is just my way of getting support for Trump

(Huntingdon County)

Default Re: Reddit Now Controlled And Owned By Correct The Record Super Pac

I've been on the Trump sub, it has some pretty good stuff.
    Because Failure Is Not An Option

We have more of this to look forward to going into the future

(Carbon County)

bump - read up!

It would not surprise me at all, the Progressives have found that open debate is not friendly to their crackpot cult. It's why "the time for debate" on 'global man-caused climate change' was ended before it actually started; it's why the NYT only puts out one side of the current political debate, why MSNBC generally has just Progressives and a fake Conservative for their roundtable discussion. It's why Progressive Facebook users are MUCH more likely to un-friend people for just having those "hateful" Conservative notions (they feel conflict and inner rage when they see opposing views, and they project that hate outward, so that all Conservative thought is "hate speech". Hey, it's cheaper than their psych meds....especially under Obamacare.)

Conservatives welcome open debate, probably because we have facts and logic and history and maturity on our side. The Progressives are like 13 year old girls who slam the door shut when they lose an argument.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Delaware County)

I have posted info on my wifes FB page and its funny how her contacts all attack the comments I post and also ask her why she is friends with me....its a great laugh, considering they have no clue I am her husband. My FB page is devoid of any family pics or comments, since I only have two friends.

One person who we both know made an attempt to convince my wife to vote for the crooked one....she tried different tactics and none of them worked....then she did the "first woman" in office approach....no go from my wife. I gave my wife some info which claimed to list Trumps failures....listed over a dozen of them. However, it was not Trumps failures, they were Hillary's. I took out Hillary's name and added Trumps.....my wifes friend went nuts and started going on a rant about how my wife needed to vote for Hillary, since she clearly knows how bad Trump really is.(the friend never bothered to fact check the failures) We let her go on for a couple days. I then acted like I had just seen this info, for the first time, which was posted on my wifes FB and responded in kind. I told the friend that she had been mistaken and that all of these "fails" were actually Hillary's.....needless to say, she did not believe me....This friend has since, unfriended my wife......lol

Democratic ideology=Ignorance to fact.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    I have posted info on my wifes FB page and its funny how her contacts all attack the comments I post and also ask her why she is friends with me....its a great laugh, considering they have no clue I am her husband. My FB page is devoid of any family pics or comments, since I only have two friends.

One person who we both know made an attempt to convince my wife to vote for the crooked one....she tried different tactics and none of them worked....then she did the "first woman" in office approach....no go from my wife. I gave my wife some info which claimed to list Trumps failures....listed over a dozen of them. However, it was not Trumps failures, they were Hillary's. I took out Hillary's name and added Trumps.....my wifes friend went nuts and started going on a rant about how my wife needed to vote for Hillary, since she clearly knows how bad Trump really is.(the friend never bothered to fact check the failures) We let her go on for a couple days. I then acted like I had just seen this info, for the first time, which was posted on my wifes FB and responded in kind. I told the friend that she had been mistaken and that all of these "fails" were actually Hillary's.....needless to say, she did not believe me....This friend has since, unfriended my wife......lol

Consider it weeding the garden.

My younger sister is a libtard and she deleted her facebook due to everyone's offensive conservative views.

(Susquehanna County)

I have also noticed how SNOPES lately denies almost all anti Democrat stories while backing all anti Trump stories.. well until the real press releases the truth then they edit..

SNOPES is no longer the truth bearer IMHO
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(Delaware County)

From our Sister site.....Akfiles.

Hillary Clinton, David Brock and there well funded Super Pac "Correct the Record has complete control of the #11 most visited web-site in US and #25 in the world.

Reddit owners/Admins have censored the Pro-Trump forum called /r/the_donald with over 230,000 subscribers.

The Pro Hillary Clinton Forum /r/Hillaryclinton currently has only 30,000 subscribers down from 40,000 last just 4 weeks ago.

"Correct the record" https://www.reddit.com/r/ctr
    which is a Private forum, has completely taken over the forum /r/politics and will ban anyone who mentions Trump in a positive way. /R/politics has always has been a no-partisan forum and turned it into a 24/7 Pro-Hillary, Trump bashing forum.

The owners of Reddit have literally denied the existence of CTR, and after much backlash the Reddit Admins called a meeting with the top mods of /r/The_Donald.

This was posted after the meeting to the community of Pro-Trump supporters
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...talked_to_the/

Not much later another user posted this connecting the dot of how CTR has influence the forum

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ots_connected/

This is why everyone that wants Hillary to fuck off needs to join together, get active and support the few Pro-Trump social medias we got left. Reddit is a very persuasive social media outlet which the Marjory of MSM listen too, just imagine if Half the AK-filers signed up and started down voting Hillary articles and Up voting Trump stories.

I guess this is just my way of getting support for Trump
    None of those links are working.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt