Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Cool Volunteers needed: GOP Poll watchers, roaming anti-fraud teams and such

IMHO (as a non-brain dead individual and from personal experience) the D's often get involved in a level of election day mischief. In particular in Philadelphia - where a heck of a lot of people vote.

Under the PA rules, a poll watcher with credentials has a right to go into ANY election site in the county in which he/she is registered at.

Hillary has some really bad thoughts about the rights enshrined in the Bill of Rights and the PA Constitution. And, IMHO, likely some really bad thoughts as to what to do with a good percent of us if she could get away with it.

If anyone here is interested in getting involved in official election day fraud-reduction festivities (helps keep the D's ever so slightly more honest), and: (a) is a registered Republican (a must), and (b) preferably lives and votes in Philadelphia County - where there is greatest need this year, feel free to PM or otherwise contact me and I can connect you to the right people who are actively involved in the 2016 GOP side credentialing and training process.

Note: I will only answer live people (not media or similar) who also pass my bona fide smell test (some posting history on this or a similar board or at least can prove that they know a whole lot more about guns than that a barrel shroud may be the "shoulder thing that goes up" part). If anyone is concerned about my smell test (I know my post count is low, but I have been a contributing member of the PAFOA for a bunch of years), I can provide bonafides as needed.

Help/election day manpower is also needed for surrounding counties, and I understand the Philly people I have met (I have done this sort of thing in some past Presidential elections) can pass on your names to the people coordinating neighboring counties. If you are a lawyer or paralegal or similar - super great! If not, also great!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Volunteers needed: GOP Poll watchers, roaming anti-fraud teams and such

here's something I found yesterday, if true, It seems to prove your point..Found in a Ohio warehouse...

"
    Election officials in Franklin County, Ohio are reportedly stumped over what one maintenance worker found in a dilapidated downtown Columbus warehouse earlier this week.
    According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/b.../#comment-4234
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

Default Re: Volunteers needed: GOP Poll watchers, roaming anti-fraud teams and such

^^^

Apparently the picture was from the uk. snopes

It's possible the picture was borrowed but I bet the story is 100% true. It's happening everywhere too. They found some illegal Democrat registrations and ballots in Virginia this week too.

http://dailysignal.com/2016/10/04/vi...atchdog-finds/

(Montgomery County)

What does a poll watcher do and how is firearms knowledge required?

(Philadelphia County)

Poll watcher:

Depending on assignments (often in not the best areas, but where there is more need), in one or several poling sights, you might do such stuff as:
    1. Make sure machines start at 0 (not with a few thousand extra votes to start)
    2. Record stated totals at the end of the day, wherever you end up (to prevent the individuals in charge of a site from adding more votes after the close out)
    3. If one or two individuals (say a D ward leader) keeps going into the booth with voters to "help them" (i.e. "vote the right way"), say something or call it in for extra support to stop things
    4. Stop major signs and electioneering INSIDE the poll site
    5. If the election officials on site (generally D's) are not at least making the motions to check voter signatures... or if it looks like the same person or persons are going to vote a whole bunch of times... (say something or call it in)
    6. If something just looks scurvy in a bad way (again, say something or call it in). Basically, think the theme song to Ghost Busters (no racial or any other connotation implied)
    7. You add #7.

Basically, I expect fraud in Philly (IMHO, there always is). The goal is to put the bad dudes on notice and to try to keep things less fraudulent than they would be otherwise.

Firearm knowledge: Why would a bit of firearm knowledge EVER be a bad thing?

My point is more that this is a gun board. If you appreciate the 2nd Amendment and Article 1 Section 21 of the PA constitution in a real way(http://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/LI...00/00.001..HTM ), 98%+ you would not mind sending Hillary and her flying monkeys into the dustbin of history (i.e. retirement or prison). If the 2nd did not matter to you and your thing was dressing up as a "my little pony" and wearing "H" buttons, you would be on another board. If you are reading this board regularly and posting every once in a while, you are probably a true gun believer (i.e. you are not a potential "plant" who could use such a slot to PROMOTE extra fraud and such). If you don't post here but do on another gun board - just as good. If you don't post but generally know your stuff and pass a sniff test.... However, if someone is reading this board and doesn't post and don't have much of a clue about how a bolt action differs from a semi... mayhaps he/she is a brony of female version of same (no offense intended whatsoever to anyone on 4chan who follows the equine board).

(Chester County)

Smiling that her monkeys did indeed go flying.

Its also nice to see a thread where a genuine effort wasnt met with a swarm of high post count naysayers and their minions.. and your decescalation and debate was read and apparently accepted.

Thank you for this effort.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by 51158 View Post
    here's something I found yesterday, if true, It seems to prove your point..Found in a Ohio warehouse...

"
    Election officials in Franklin County, Ohio are reportedly stumped over what one maintenance worker found in a dilapidated downtown Columbus warehouse earlier this week.
    According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/b.../#comment-4234
    I said this weeks ago, they are attempting to build a narrative to back date hillary clinton as president and entirely undo trumps presidency.

Rewriting history in action. (It makes the genocide that's coming easier to stomach for the softer soyboys and bleeding heart libs, as it will make us criminal illegal 'invaders')

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    I said this weeks ago, they are attempting to build a narrative to back date hillary clinton as president and entirely undo trumps presidency.

Rewriting history in action. (It makes the genocide that's coming easier to stomach for the softer soyboys and bleeding heart libs, as it will make us criminal illegal 'invaders')

I don*t get your point on this one. The OP and bolded statement delegitimizes Hillary not Trump.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I don*t get your point on this one. The OP and bolded statement delegitimizes Hillary not Trump.
    How do you figure?

All the claims have been of found "UNCOUNTED VOTES" for HILLARY.

Just to be clear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast