Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default fair price? browning abolt 12ga

What is a fair price to ask for a brand new never fired a bolt 12 gauge mossy oak Edition????

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: fair price? browning abolt 12ga

Mike, I sold mine about a year ago for $750.00 quite quickly . It was the original version Stalker matte black synthetic, lightly used and included a Browning scope mount and Leupold rings no scope, spare magazine. my understanding the "new" models have a polymer bolt sleeve or cover to ease feeding and reduce costs ? the originals where just too expensive for a slug gun for most folks.
    I can say that with Remington copper solids it shot superbly as some of my most accurate rifles, I even took a big fat groundhog with it at about 60 yards from my back deck, I sometimes still regret selling but I moved out of special reg county's and just didn't enjoy the recoil any more. If I where to slug gun again it would be surely with Savages 110 20 gauge bolt gun

New in Box never fired, I would not let it go less than $800.00.... perhaps more

(Delaware County)

Thank you very much I am only asking 650 and people were trying to low ball me I know msrp was 1300 so I though 650 was fair! Just didn't know the size of the market for these guns but I do wanna get rid of it asap I won it in a auction and have no need for it but thanks very much

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by srt8mike View Post
    Thank you very much I am only asking 650 and people were trying to low ball me I know msrp was 1300 so I though 650 was fair! Just didn't know the size of the market for these guns but I do wanna get rid of it asap I won it in a auction and have no need for it but thanks very much
    The market for these is small, an inexpensive Mossberg or Rem 870 will do the same job but with a lot less class, $ 650 is VERY reasonable, be patient someone will come along