I'm a little late posting this, but here it is now.

Last Friday (8/22/08) I had a wedding to attend. I was wearing black dress pants, dress shirt, tie, and most importantly my UBG OWB carrying the RIA 1911. Hit Sheetz in Williamsport for gas and the ATM, few stares but nothing I haven't gotten before. Headed out and got to Clearfield, stopped at Sheetz for a drink and snack. I never have a problem in there (always stop). Made it to Clarion where I went to the bank and guess what... no one cared. Well except for the line of incoming freshman either depositing money or opening accounts. Talk about big eyes. haha. Went to the GFs, had to wait for her to get ready so I went to Rt. 66 Sporting Goods. Had my first fondling of the Ruger LCP, nice little firearm. I got quite a few weird stares but I think it was more do to me wearing dress clothes. Went back to the GFs, switched to my Galco IWB holster (dont like it), but I don't think my friends would have liked to see me carrying on their wedding day. Made it through the wedding and reception with no one knowing the wiser, except the gf, even with many hugs and dancing.

Saturday, (CC w/ untucked button-down shirt) went to New Castle to eat at Lanigans. I recommend the Dublin-Style Bangers and Mash washed down with a cold Guinness. Then we met up with everyone that was at the wedding in Grove City to watch our friends band play at Sun Gins. Afterwards went to EatnPark by the Outlets and shot the shit and laughed til late.

All-in-all ALOT of fun with old friends I don't get to see very much. I haven't laughed like I did last weekend in a long time. Lesson learned... never lose touch with old friends.