Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: My Father passed away with no will Step Mom wants me to bring a PAlisense to pu F

Knight!!! Thank you a million times over. Very much obliged! And thank you for all of your kind words for Dad <3

Default Re: My Father passed away with no will Step Mom wants me to bring a PAlisense to pu F

That made me :-) Thanks Scott... I can really see why Dad liked it here on this forum. I'll be adding some pics of his grandsons soon! There's no way I can fill that man's shoes, but I am looking forward to sharing some good memories and stories with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Your Dad (scot/Fragger) was a great man who helped me out more then once with firearm builds and tools over on another site where he was a moderator for a very long time. We talked many times via private message over the course of the 8 years that I knew him and I was truly saddened when I read about his passing.

I know he had a very extensive collection of surplus rifles as he used to share various photos of them and I hope you are able to take possession of them and keep them right where they should be in the family. From what I know of your father that's exactly what he would have wanted.

Again my condolences.
    Thanks Hodgie. That means the world to me. Was it Survivors SKS boards? If that's the one, I can remember him always being on that site! Thank you for sharing your kind words about Dad. Puts a smile on my face and I am so very thankful for technology! I am glad I get to see what kind of good friends he had!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by LilFragger View Post
    Hey Knight0334 I really have to thank you. With your RIP quote in the bottom I was able to find my Daddy!!! I'm on my way to his house now. Thanks for the info much appreciated. Now, I just need to figure out how to change my name to LilFragger!!!!!! You don't know how happy I am to be able to read his posts. It's like he's still around. Thanks again!!!!
    Oh my gosh - wow! Fragger was your dad? I'm so happy that you got that sorted out and I can see where having his words live on would be something of value to you for sure.

I too knew him initially from the SKS boards. A well spoken man who always, always stepped in to lend a hand to the noobs even when it was a common question that had been addressed a dozen times - he took the time to help.
    After I realized he was located in PA, I sent him a PM there and told him to check out this forum. After he signed up and started posting here, I took some strange "secret pride" in being responsible for seeing him reply to the noobs on pafoa as he did on SKS boards. I used to joke with him that as soon as I saw the word "SKS" appear, he would appear shortly thereafter like Batman responding to the bat signal.

I'm so sorry for your loss. As much of a loss it was for the firearm community to lose such a dedicated supporter of the second amendment and valuable resource of knowledge who truly enjoyed helping others, nothing compares to losing a family member.

I hope all goes well for you in regards to the thread topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Your Dad (scot/Fragger) was a great man who helped me out more then once with firearm builds and tools over on another site where he was a moderator for a very long time. We talked many times via private message over the course of the 8 years that I knew him and I was truly saddened when I read about his passing.

I know he had a very extensive collection of surplus rifles as he used to share various photos of them and I hope you are able to take possession of them and keep them right where they should be in the family. From what I know of your father that's exactly what he would have wanted.

Again my condolences.
    Indeed. All of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LilFragger View Post
    Thanks Hodgie. That means the world to me. Was it Survivors SKS boards? If that's the one, I can remember him always being on that site! Thank you for sharing your kind words about Dad. Puts a smile on my face and I am so very thankful for technology! I am glad I get to see what kind of good friends he had!
    Yes it was Survivors. That was the 1st firearm focused sight I joined and met your dad right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Oh my gosh - wow! Fragger was your dad? I'm so happy that you got that sorted out and I can see where having his words live on would be something of value to you for sure.

I too knew him initially from the SKS boards. A well spoken man who always, always stepped in to lend a hand to the noobs even when it was a common question that had been addressed a dozen times - he took the time to help.
    After I realized he was located in PA, I sent him a PM there and told him to check out this forum. After he signed up and started posting here, I took some strange "secret pride" in being responsible for seeing him reply to the noobs on pafoa as he did on SKS boards. I used to joke with him that as soon as I saw the word "SKS" appear, he would appear shortly thereafter like Batman responding to the bat signal.

I'm so sorry for your loss. As much of a loss it was for the firearm community to lose such a dedicated supporter of the second amendment and valuable resource of knowledge who truly enjoyed helping others, nothing compares to losing a family member.
    I hope all goes well for you in regards to the thread topic.
    Wow, I really appreciate the kind words. Thank you. It gives me a big smile to hear all of the nice things everyone's saying. I look forward to getting to know all of you!! If there was one thing Dad enjoyed, it was helping others and sharing the love of SKS and surplus guns amongst his peers.
    RIP Dad May you always be remembered in the smell of gunpowder and cosmosline!

Just a reminder since it hasn't been mentioned yet: Anything NFA would need a Form 5.
    NRA Life Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12