Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thumbs up Clinton's lead narrows to 3 points in Pennsylvania

NYT, Washington Post really went after Trump today and now we know why!

Clinton's lead narrows to 3 points in Pennsylvania

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...n-pennsylvania

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s lead over Republican rival Donald Trump has narrowed to 3 points in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, according to a new poll.

Clinton leads Trump, 44 percent to 41 percent, in the Morning Call/Muhlenberg College poll released late Saturday.

One week ago, Clinton had a 9-point advantage in that poll, 47 percent to 38 percent.
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Clinton's lead narrows to 3 points in Pennsylvania

How (and who) could possibly support this witch?

Not the country I grew up in.

(Clearfield County)

I've always thought that trump could get PA, we have enough east coast douche bags that he could easily win over.

(Carbon County)

i read yesterday he's ahead by 120,000 votes in florida early voting

when was the last tome a republican led early voting in florida?.............NEVER
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    i read yesterday he's ahead by 120,000 votes in florida early voting

when was the last tome a republican led early voting in florida?.............NEVER
    It's not the early votes you have to worry about, it's the cemetery vote that helps the dems.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by NRA Member View Post
    NYT, Washington Post really went after Trump today and now we know why!

Clinton's lead narrows to 3 points in Pennsylvania

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...n-pennsylvania

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s lead over Republican rival Donald Trump has narrowed to 3 points in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, according to a new poll.

Clinton leads Trump, 44 percent to 41 percent, in the Morning Call/Muhlenberg College poll released late Saturday.

One week ago, Clinton had a 9-point advantage in that poll, 47 percent to 38 percent.
    I honestly think we're gonna have a "Dewey Defeats Truman" situation here. I truly think the polls are off due to the PC factor and people who will actually vote for Trump saying "undecided" or "Hillary" out of embarrassment. It's no mistake that the 'automated' polls (like LA Times), show more Trump support than the others. It's one thing to "press 1" if you support Trump, and quite another to say to a living breathing human pollster that you'll do so.

Mind you, that SUCKS and I think it's one of the problems in this country that enforced conformity and PC are to the point people feel that. But nevertheless, I think there's a solid variance in the polls based on that factor. I actually laugh a little at some folks: rooms full of people who are (I'm sure) gonna vote Trump, but all saying "Oh hells no, I can't vote for him."

Put another way, I know TONS of people who will vote for Trump but won't 'admit' it.

Hell, I'm guilty myself. Have said "I still don't know" or "Maybe I'll vote 3rd party in protest" to more lefty-leaning friends when I'm sure-as-shit voting for Donald... If you think that makes me a bad person or weak, you're probably right. I'm not proud of it. But that's the world we live in - the polarized two-party monopoly has made it so.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by KCJones View Post
    I honestly think we're gonna have a "Dewey Defeats Truman" situation here. I truly think the polls are off due to the PC factor and people who will actually vote for Trump saying "undecided" or "Hillary" out of embarrassment. It's no mistake that the 'automated' polls (like LA Times), show more Trump support than the others. It's one thing to "press 1" if you support Trump, and quite another to say to a living breathing human pollster that you'll do so.

Mind you, that SUCKS and I think it's one of the problems in this country that enforced conformity and PC are to the point people feel that. But nevertheless, I think there's a solid variance in the polls based on that factor. I actually laugh a little at some folks: rooms full of people who are (I'm sure) gonna vote Trump, but all saying "Oh hells no, I can't vote for him."

Put another way, I know TONS of people who will vote for Trump but won't 'admit' it.

Hell, I'm guilty myself. Have said "I still don't know" or "Maybe I'll vote 3rd party in protest" to more lefty-leaning friends when I'm sure-as-shit voting for Donald... If you think that makes me a bad person or weak, you're probably right. I'm not proud of it. But that's the world we live in - the polarized two-party monopoly has made it so.
    The young, innocent lady who's been in the cube next to mine for over a year is voting Hillary. She commented some time back she knows that I won't be. (smart girl)

If asked by anyone if I'm voting for Monica's ex-boyfriend's wife, my reply will be "Not even with a loaded gun pressed to my head." My family would be better off without me than having to live under that regime.

Political Correctness is nothing but tyranny with manners. I don't abide tyranny well.