Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: EAA SAR B6P

(Allegheny County)

Default EAA SAR B6P

I was looking into getting one of these, are they decent pistols ?

(Bucks County)

Default Re: EAA SAR B6P

Yes, they are very good guns especially for the price. I've seen them for as low as $220. For a licensed CZ copy with hammer forged barrels and slides, they're pretty hard to beat. They do make non polymer ones too but they cost about twice as much.

Ergonomics are are basicly the same as a CZ. The triggers are pretty comparable too. They also take CZ75 magazines which is nice.

My wife has the compact and I have an all steel K2 .45. I've been considering getting a full sized B6 just for the hell of it but I already have a CZ and a lot of other 9mms. I find it hard to justify but I'm still thinking about it.

(Clearfield County)

There are other threads about them, pretty much universally agreed that they are great pistols. Probably the best deal on the market, I highly recommend them.

(Somerset County)

Have one great gun. Over 1.5k rounds now with out a failure. Accurate and the trigger isn't bad at all imo (mostly striker fired for me before the B6P). I think it is one of the better values out there. Only downside is parts and accessory availability. You can find holsters and mags, mec-gar cz 75 17 and 19 round work, but aftermarket sights etc are nonexistent.

(Allegheny County)

thanks guys for the advice Im really thinkg on getting one for sure now. Thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!