Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Schuylkill County)

Default HARRISBURG GUN SHOW August 20 - 21, 2016 FARM SHOW BIG HALL AIR CONDITIONED

PA Farm Show Complex
    2300 North Cameron St
    Harrisburg, PA 17110
    Saturday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
    Sunday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
    Adults: $10
    Tickets can only be purchased day of the show at the door
    Tickets can only be purchased with CASH ONLY
    Saturday Admission good for Sunday with Hand-stamp
    Children under 12 years of age admitted FREE with Adult
    Admission Coupon
    https://www.cegunshows.com/coupon2.html
    PAY SATURDAY GET IN FREE WITH THE SAME HANDSTAMP ON SUNDAY
    FREE PARKING
    IF YOU SEE A BLACK LAB STOP BY AND SAY HI TO HIM.

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: HARRISBURG GUN SHOW August 20 - 21, 2016 FARM SHOW BIG HALL AIR CONDITIONED

Anyone know if their will be many vendors selling reloading components?

I'm in need of 9mm bullets and bullet moulds

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: HARRISBURG GUN SHOW August 20 - 21, 2016 FARM SHOW BIG HALL AIR CONDITIONED

There were the usual venders with reloading supplies. TNT and J&E both had lots of bullets. I did not notice any bullet molds but I wasn't looking for them. Overall not a bad show.

(Chester County)

I haven't been to this show in years, since the show at Oaks became my "go to" show. How does it compare to the Oaks show? Same size? Half as big?

(Westmoreland County)

About the size of ONE of the halls at Oaks. Many of the same vendors and several from west Pa. who don't make the trip that far East.

The show was pretty slow over all. A fair sized crowd but people weren't cutting lose as buyers like they sometimes do. I did ok but not what I usually do there. I DID however meet some of the nicest people over the weekend. Many of whom made purchases from us. Thank you, if that includes anyone on here.

Over all the A-Hole factor was pretty low except for the dweeb in the Sarco shirt who was running around the show Saturday with a Muslim face covering head veil with a fake RPG acting like Mr. Allah Snackbar. I think a few people told him his joke (If that's what it was) was in poor taste and he was POing a lot of people. He took it off shortly there after.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScotsGuards View Post
    Over all the A-Hole factor was pretty low except for the dweeb in the Sarco shirt who was running around the show Saturday with a Muslim face covering head veil with a fake RPG acting like Mr. Allah Snackbar. I think a few people told him his joke (If that's what it was) was in poor taste and he was POing a lot of people. He took it off shortly there after.
    That was me.

One man's terrorist impersonator is another man's asshole.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    That was me.

One man's terrorist impersonator is another man's asshole.
    You going to own up to that? Man, that's as Ballsy as wearing that shit in the first place. Well played. You're still lucky you didn't get shot.

(Bucks County)

You going to own up to that? Man, that's as Ballsy as wearing that shit in the first place. Well played. You're still lucky you didn't get shot.
    No wasn't really me, I missed this one.

That might be something I'd do if I was drunk enough. Definitely wouldn't do it at a gunshow.

I can actually pass for a durka when I have a good tan, and I've got the accent pretty down pat.

I also like the Harrisburg shows for the lower a-hole percentage. Missed the last two, but I try to make it there when I can.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    No wasn't really me, I missed this one.

That might be something I'd do if I was drunk enough. Definitely wouldn't do it at a gunshow.

I can actually pass for a durka when I have a good tan, and I've got the accent pretty down pat.

I also like the Harrisburg shows for the lower a-hole percentage. Missed the last two, but I try to make it there when I can.
    You know I'm glad it wasn't you and I'm really hoping it wasn't anyone else on PAFOA. I'd hate to think any member here would be that much of a nit-wit. What this kid did is the sort of thing that gives gun shows, and, gun people, a bad name.

BTW, I love the little exploding Allah Ackbar guy.

(Chester County)

You know I'm glad it wasn't you and I'm really hoping it wasn't anyone else on PAFOA. I'd hate to think any member here would be that much of a nit-wit. What this kid did is the sort of thing that gives gun shows, and, gun people, a bad name.

BTW, I love the little exploding Allah Ackbar guy.
    I got all sorts of guff, much of it not particularly good natured, when I wore a Bob Marley tee shirt that my wife bought for me at a gun show. Can't imagine showing up dressed like a terrorist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast