Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Exclamation TRUMP PENNSYLVANIA - If We're Going to Have a 2A Anymore, Then It Starts With Us

I'm gonna tell you straight up---Trump is not my first choice. I didn't like him, I still don't like him. But I am going to campaign for him because I am a gun owner.

Hillary Clinton has her paws on two Supreme Court slots. Scalia's empty chair will be filled by her, and Justice Ginsberg has about a year or two left before she quits. Hillary Rodham Clinton (HRC) will replace those two seats with anti-gunners. It will be a litmus test of Progressive Democrats, of Mom's Demand, of Everytown, that Hillary picks judges who disagree with the Heller Decision---the decision set by the Supreme Court that recognizes and re-affirms the Second Amendment's purpose includes that of self-defense of the home and person.

It is absolutely critical that you participate in this election.

And this time it's not just about writing a check, or sending an e-mail, or making a phone call. This time it's about getting out your house, into your vehicle, and coming down to do battle on the ground.

Nate Silver's 538 project maps as well as RCP all say the same thing: there is no real way any of the modeling shows that DJT can win unless he captures Pennsylvania.

In order to win Pennsylvania for the first time since 1988, that means a few things:

- Registered Republicans have to have HEAVY TURNOUT in Southeastern Pennsylvania and Southwestern PA.
    - The following Pennsylvania counties MUST. TURN. RED.: Chester, Montgomery, Bucks. [They're outside of Philly]
    - The Democratic vote in Delaware County must be diluted by HEAVY, HEAVY Republican turnout [this county is amongst the densest but tends to vote Democrat, however given the large number of workers in Delco--it's projected Trump could win here]
    - For Trump to win, that means transportation to the polls for people who have transportation difficulties. That also means our older Pennsylvanians who are still eligible to vote are going to need help.

Crossover-Democrats are going to be needed in order to help with the Republican turnout. 1/3 of Pennsylvania voters are registered as Independent.

Remind your friends, your co-workers that TRUMP is 100% against the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement which is the 2nd NAFTA. Hillary Clinton was originally for TPP until she decided to run for office, and Sanders supporters know Hillary is lying when she says she doesn't like TPP. She'll change her mind when she's in the White House. TPP will gut Pennsylvania jobs.

If you are NOT already registered with PAGOP and want to volunteer for the STATE COMMITTEE: go here:
    http://www.pagop.org/signup/?source=homepage-herospace

Also consider to sign up as a VOLUNTEER to the Trump campaign, click here and click "GET INVOLVED" at the top, and be sure to check the box indicating that you want to actively voluneer:
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

DJT is going to be setting up camps throughout the Commonwealth. The PhillyGOP have already gotten a batch of Trump campaign swag and we're trying to get more from the campaign. Anti-gun people HATE HATE HATE seeing Trump signs on lawns, on windows, on cars. As gun owners in Pennsylvania we make up a sizable population of the state and we're spread around every single county.

Remember: We already lost our entire Pennsylvania Supreme Court to the Democrats. I have never been in more fear of my 2nd Amendment rights than now. We've already seen what an unchecked Attorney General can do: with one memo and a pen that politician can turn you into a felon. How much of your own gun collection would be declared illegal by the Democrats? How does it FEEL to be a law-abiding citizen and have Democrat know-nothings calling you out as a criminal when you have done nothing wrong and then lie to you saying they're not out to take away your firearms when they pass laws that do just that?

We don't want to live in the early 1990s again.

Each new poll that comes out for Pennsylvania is showing a different result. Quinnipiac polls are showing Trump with a 2 point lead over HRC (Q polls are the most accurate for our state). This race in Pennsylvania is super-super close. Trump needs all 20 of our electoral votes... there is no other realistic path for him to win without PA.
    Last edited by ArcticSplash; July 29th, 2016 at 06:14 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: TRUMP PENNSYLVANIA - If We're Going to Have a 2A Anymore, Then It Starts With Us

If any of you have local GOP party committee information they want to get out, please put it on this thread. The local party committees are the ones that actually put boots on the ground.

(You will also get free Trump swag)

If Pennsylvania is to turn red, the only way it can is with heavy, heavy, HEAVY rural and suburban turnout. I will be also going to the counties myself come August, September, October to bang on doors [queers for Trump! Wearing an Orlando memorial shirt].

If you're in Philadelphia and want to participate in canvassing in Northeast Philly and the River Wards, contact:
    http://www.phillygop.com/content/join-us

The main office is at Cottman and Frankford. We will have ward leaders and committee people and the volunteers out canvassing on behalf of DJT and the party starting mid-August.

Default Re: TRUMP PENNSYLVANIA - If We're Going to Have a 2A Anymore, Then It Starts With Us

Good thread to start. Like him or not, keeping Hillary out is a must. I will be campaigning for him in Delco. According to this poll he will be getting a lot help which is good.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=306484

(Delaware County)

There are over 800,000 carry permit holders in Pa. The commonwealth has millions of firearm owners, obviously all of them old enough to vote. If the pathological liar wins Pa. don't blame anyone but complacent gun owners. After today's executive order by Obama, 2nd amendment supporters should come to the realization that Hillary is the enemy at the gate.

Every single person I know from PA is voting for trump. Fuck hillary

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by MovingtoAmerica View Post
    Sadly, there are a LOT of people that you don't know.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by MovingtoAmerica View Post
    I wish I could say the same. I know very few in PA voting for Trump (except for you fine people).

Great thread. I signed up to volunteer on Trump's website.

(Lackawanna County)

I wish our Republican committee up here would start shaking it. I don't have to look far to find a committee person (my wife is an elected official), but there is nothing going on...
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

(Allegheny County)

Trump himself needs to start spending some coin in West Pennsytucky..

All I see is the same old Benghazi ad.

Hildebeast is at least running two ads; the one with the kids watching TV and the other ad with the entitled couple in Ohio with the crip kid disillusioned by trump over his out of context remarks about the reporter.

He needs to get his shit straight.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Delaware County)

Delaware county was reliably Republican for ions until enough shitbirds from Philly couldn't take the mess they created there and moved out to the burbs. Sadly, these fools brought their city voting preferences along with them. Some wised-up but many have not. It's now about 51-49 democrat in registered voters...with most dems in the inner-ring suburban towns and Chester. MONTCO, CHESCO...you're next.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast