Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Kreighoff k32

(Delaware County)

Default Kreighoff k32

I am hoping someone can help me out here. I'm thinking of buying a used K32 but it has skeet barrels. I want to put a set of longer barrels on it. I emailed the place in ottsville and have not heard back yet. Does anyone know round about how much it would cost to have a set of barrels fitted to the gun. Including the price of the new barrels. Thanks in advance

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Kreighoff k32

I don't have an answer other than expensive. Here is a link to Joel Etchen's site, a premier shotgun shop (and highly recommended, great folks). http://joeletchenguns.com/berettau.htm Page down and you will find used barrels for $1,000 and up. That's just the barrel, not including the fitting. Beretta's are great guns but they are not Krieghoff class so I would expect to pay more, probably significantly more, for Krieghoff barrels.

(Delaware County)

Thanks for the help. That is kinda what I figured I dont want to be that guy that can afford to buy the sports car but cant afford to maintain it. If the gun had the longer barrels from the start I would buy it in a heartbeat but I am not much of a skeet shooter I am more of a trap and sporting clays shooter. I was reading online that people have used Remington m32 barrels and k80 barrels but m32 barrels seem to be harder to find than the guns. I have always shot remington and browning doubles but I have always heard about the amazing quality of Krieghoff

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay2125 View Post
    I have always shot remington and browning doubles but I have always heard about the amazing quality of Krieghoff
    How well do you hit your targets with the Remmy and Brownings? I had a friend that shot trap with a single shot H&R, embarressed the hell out of guys with Krieghoffs.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    How well do you hit your targets with the Remmy and Brownings? I had a friend that shot trap with a single shot H&R, embarressed the hell out of guys with Krieghoffs.
    I have always done fairly well with the different doubles. I wanted to get more into competition shooting and I am afraid my Remington Peerless would not hold up to the constant abuse of competition shooting. I sold my browning about 10 years ago in my younger dumber days. I may just end up picking up another browning double to compete with. I just had a good deal present itself but I didnt want to dump another 2,000 into a gun I would just rather buy a nice browning. When I first started shooting trap when I was in middle school I would just go on any squad there was an opening. Those days I was using my upland gun an ithaca model 37 fixed mod choke. There was actually a guy who would refuse to shoot with me because I always broke more birds then him and he had a fancy K80 so I know its not the fancier the gun its all about the shooter.