Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Facebook wars

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Facebook wars

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    I quite agree. About two weeks ago I had posted the following: Kinda strange that it didn't get a response from anyone disagreeing with it. My guess is that the anti gun people have too low of a reading comprehension level.
    People simply don't bother reading wordy diatribes. Not here, certainly not on FB. There's a reason Twitter is a successful social media platform. Posts are limited to 240 characters. Brevity is key for communicating to today's attention challenged masses.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Surprisingly, I just had an old high school friend's 27 year old daughter, who recently came out as pan-sexual, agree with me. I figured that she, of all people, would protest. Guess I was wrong.
    Pan sexual, wtf is that. Kinky cooking in the kitchen
    FJB

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Pan sexual, wtf is that. Kinky cooking in the kitchen
    Hot looking chickie who only does threesomes. FMF
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Warren County)

LMAO!!!

Stirring shit with a BIG stick today. 3/4 of the females that I know are absolutely losing their shit over Roe on FB, just as they were over banning guns last week. So, I hit 'em with this:

"This may piss people off, but WTH, I'm going to say it anyway. SOMEBODY may get it.

Abortion...firearms...speech................they'r e all equal.

ALL are individual rights. ALL should be protected, IF you truly understand the meaning of the word "FREEDOM".

Unfortunately, far too many people fall into the " MY individual right is good and YOUR individual right is bad" crowd. We're selective in our biases about which individual rights get trampled. "Leave mine alone and do what you want with the others".

Personally, I despise the way that abortions are used, in some instances. But, I'm mature enough to understand that a time and place may exist where one is necessary. As such, as a proponent of individual rights, I support a woman's individual right to have an abortion in the same manner that I support a woman's right to worship (or not worship) freely, to own a firearm (without restrictive hurdles that hinder her ability to defend herself), and to protest publically to redress grievances.

Perhaps we should vote, not for the Red or Blue platform which divides our country, but for a platform that actually protects ALL individual rights.

Feel free to disagree, but if you do, be prepared to defend your response. A good debate is a good thing. So, let's keep it civil. And, if not, free speech is free."

Now, let's see if anyone takes the bait.
    I object to having my money stolen via taxation to pay for killing innocent babies.

Beyond that, i am libertarian AF .

You wanna smoke dope or dog poop, have at it.
    You wanna drink booze or battery acid, go right ahead, but dont expect me to pay for your hospitalization.

I know, I'm an idealist and that ain't the way the world works anymore.

But i can wish...
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    I object to having my money stolen via taxation to pay for killing innocent babies.

Beyond that, i am libertarian AF .

You wanna smoke dope or dog poop, have at it.
    You wanna drink booze or battery acid, go right ahead, but dont expect me to pay for your hospitalization.

I know, I'm an idealist and that ain't the way the world works anymore.

But i can wish...

If it helps, I'll be wishing the same thing beside you.

Want to (smoke pot, have an abortion, do heroin, eat McD's 3X/day........) have at it! But, don't look to state or federal govt. to bail your ass out. It is YOUR decision...LIVE with it!

The one FB meme circulating says something vapid like, "If it was REALLY about babies, there'd be free lactation education, and hygeine products, and pregnancy well visits, and ...................ad infinitum, ad nauseum".

Call me a misogynist, but I haven't witnessed anyone, with more than one X chromosome, that understood that individual rights doesn't mean that you get a ton of free shit all week.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Lancaster County)

If it helps, I'll be wishing the same thing beside you.

Want to (smoke pot, have an abortion, do heroin, eat McD's 3X/day........) have at it! But, don't look to state or federal govt. to bail your ass out. It is YOUR decision...LIVE with it!

The one FB meme circulating says something vapid like, "If it was REALLY about babies, there'd be free lactation education, and hygeine products, and pregnancy well visits, and ...................ad infinitum, ad nauseum".

Call me a misogynist, but I haven't witnessed anyone, with more than one X chromosome, that understood that individual rights doesn't mean that you get a ton of free shit all week.
    Those are coming from people that fail to understand personal responsibility. You want have sex, be sure that you're responsible. If a hospital birth is too expensive, seek other methods that aren't. Mid-wives are a viable solution and guess what, they come with free lactation education. Hygiene products are just a part of being a menstruating person. The problem with that kind of thinking is that they honestly believe that they're not responsible for their actions, and everyone else should pay for their bad decisions.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Those are coming from people that fail to understand personal responsibility. You want have sex, be sure that you're responsible. If a hospital birth is too expensive, seek other methods that aren't. Mid-wives are a viable solution and guess what, they come with free lactation education. Hygiene products are just a part of being a menstruating person. The problem with that kind of thinking is that they honestly believe that they're not responsible for their actions, and everyone else should pay for their bad decisions.
    Preacher........meet choir.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(York County)

Wait until entire states expect the rest of us to bail them out: Illinois, New Jersey, New York, etc. are all running spending deficits that would cripple a mid sized country. NY and NJ both have debts over $200B, with an debt ratio over 400%. Illinois has a per capita debt of just under $15,000 per citizen. Are we just going to print more money and push inflation even higher to cover these loser communist states? My answer aligns with the rest of you: F*^k no!!

https://worldpopulationreview.com/st.../debt-by-state
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Berks County)

I like it when they tell me how it would be cheaper for me to pay for their abortion than to pay to raise their kid all it's life. They get incensed when I tell them I'd rather just pay for their hysterectomy.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

Probably not quite the correct forum for this, but Midwives are about 1/3 to 1/4 of what hospitals charge. They're also far more supportive and a far more natural birth than hospitals. They do not try to force the birth to happen and allow it to just come naturally. They will stay as long as it takes for the baby to come without additional charges. They're far better on training for breast feeding that the "lactation experts" at hospitals and give better advice on producing milk. Hospitals give up on women that have trouble doing it and just tell them to get formula. Guess what, every first time mother has a difficult time with it. They just need someone to be patient and understand it.

Hospitals should also stop sending in male "lactation experts" and women that have never breast fed. Learn from someone that has actually done it. No different than trying to learn plumbing from someone that's never laid pipe.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast