Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Blair County)

Default Stoeger Luger 22LR Holster

I'm trying to find a holster to fit the Stoeger Luger in .22LR. P08 holster is too small. Could any of you Stoeger Luger owners tell me the brand name and size holster you're using? I've seen the adjustable holsters that have so many straps and adjustments that they would fit anything from a derringer to a Walker Colt. I'll stay away those. Any help please.

(York County)

Default Re: Stoeger Luger 22LR Holster

I have a similar Erma .22 Luger. It lives in a Danish Police Lahti L-35 holster since the painted on finish of my Erma isn't going to be messed up much by the 60 year old leather. Yeah, those Lahti holsters are now collector's items themselves.

An easier holster to get that also works are the nylon Walther P.1 fleck pattern holster that you can get from Sportsmans Guide for less than $20.

(Blair County)

Thank you Ecclectic Collector for the reply, But from what ive seen, the stoeger is larger than the erma. There is no way they would both fit the same holster unless it was one of the adjustable holsters I mentioned.
    Attached Images Attached Images

(York County)

Nice comparison to make your point.

Here's mine: the shape of your Stoeger is more important than absolute size. Those pistols with long narrow barrels like holsters shaped for revolvers.

Uncle Mike's has a number of holsters intended for revolvers that may work well. The only strap that would need adjusting would be the retaining strap. You may also find that holsters intended for the Ruger .22 (Standard, Mk I, Mk II, Mk III) series would fit.

You need to find a gun store that would let you bring your Stoeger in and open a try out a few holsters on it.

(Blair County)

Ive tried fit at all local gunshops, Dick's and Dunham's without luck. I haven't tried specifically a holster for the Ruger Mk series or revolver type. I'll try that next. Thanks for that idea.