Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: WTF is going in here?

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    Distrust and being skeptical are warranted and even a duty of citizenship. However what we see here is full bat shit crazy. No other term for it.
    Bat shit crazy = critical of your loveboy, Obama (we all get it, and why you are on my ignore)
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Bat shit crazy = critical of your loveboy, Obama (we all get it, and why you are on my ignore)
    Liars lie. Nothing new here.

(Westmoreland County)

Distrust and being skeptical are warranted and even a duty of citizenship. However what we see here is full bat shit crazy. No other term for it.
    Perhaps some but not all of it. Certainly no worse that the crazy shit coming from the left. People (gun owners) are just tired of it. It's been a fight most of my adult life.

Backing off for now is nothing more than a tactical move. It'll be a cake walk if the next president is a democrat, appoints a couple Supreme court justices and manages to gain control of the house and senate even if just for two years the game is over.
    2021 PMSC/PAFOA Group shoot dates here https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366923

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    Perhaps some but not all of it. Certainly no worse that the crazy shit coming from the left. People (gun owners) are just tired of it. It's been a fight most of my adult life.

Backing off for now is nothing more than a tactical move. It'll be a cake walk if the next president is a democrat, appoints a couple Supreme court justices and manages to gain control of the house and senate even if just for two years the game is over.
    Because somebody else is also crazy does not make the local crazy any more sane.

(Westmoreland County)

Because somebody else is also crazy does not make the local crazy any more sane.
    Right or wrong, like I said there's a reason people feel this way. If the gov were forthright in their words and actions then I would agree 100 percent. But they're not, so.....
    2021 PMSC/PAFOA Group shoot dates here https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366923

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    Right or wrong, like I said there's a reason people feel this way. If the gov were forthright in their words and actions then I would agree 100 percent. But they're not, so.....
    If you too are on board with the belief that they have planned the shooting(s), are secret Muslim double agents, want to bring about sharia law, etc. then yes – there is ONLY one reason.

(Westmoreland County)

If you too are on board with the belief that they have planned the shooting(s), are secret Muslim double agents, want to bring about sharia law, etc. then yes – there is ONLY one reason.
    No, I'm not. All I'm saying is considering past actions of the gov it's not hard to see why some people suspect things like this. The only thing I have to say about Sharia law is that it does not match up at all with the our Constitution, laws or beliefs of most people in this nation.

(Tioga County)

I think they backed off the stir crazy suddenly(I noticed how stories about evil guns just about vanished today and yes they are all in cahoots), because they see that it's really gone nowhere. Anyone with a brain recognizes we have been attacked by isis on US soil and will be attacked again. Threatening disarmament in the midst of that goes nowhere and the last thing the dems want to do is gin up everyone for the election.

Also this attack did not fit the narrative they so desperately want. Much like San Bernardino once all the facts started coming out about our failures in letting in the attackers wife and his motivations, I remember one day the stories about the attack just about disappeared.

I think after this week, the dems are willing to let all stories go cold on this and wait it out until hillary is in office. Then it will be full throated full on attack and especially they will be gunning for the supreme court to load it with all sorts of wackos.

Must be all part of the conspiracy. First they plan the shooting. Then they use it to take everybody's guns. Then they just talk about a silly no fly list. Then nothing! Until.....Sharia law!

Evil genius they are. Pure evil.
    Lets hear your opinion.

(Berks County)

Liars lie. Nothing new here.
    HRC? BHO? Think I'll have a cheap soda.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast