Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Gun store alerted FBI months ago

Quote Originally Posted by Displaced View Post
    I saw an article (just a headline) that they have brought in approx 440 "refugees" since the Orlando shooting. These people are not being vetted properly either.

Here it is:
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ack-dozens-fl/
    You can't very them, there is no document trail for these crazy people, even James Comey pointed this out long ago. He's just bringing them in and every event is going to be another push to control our guns. I just can't believe nobody's trying to stop him. .
    It really sickens me. America the beautiful circling the drain and morphing into a totalitarian state. Cannot believe it, but I've seen it coming the whole time
    Last edited by PocketProtector; June 16th, 2016 at 03:26 PM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I dont know if this is true or not, my building supply yard friend (owner) just told me obola
    is fast tracking syrians here to the us.
    It's true. Happened just yesterday.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

POTUS is on TV right now telling America that we can do "smart" things to reduce the effects of terrorist attacks like banning assault weapons and having stricter back ground checks then says Americans are easily and often targeted because we welcome everyone.

He also said "Families do not care about politics and neither do I" . Yeah no **** if you did then we wouldn't be digging out way to hell in a hand basket and the last 4 terrorist attacks would have never happened.

P.S. You weren't voted in for your spiritual advise and guidance we need a POTUS with a spine not Maya Angelou.

So in essence Americans should get used to the occasional terrorist attack, give up some of our gun rights, and keep welcoming poorly vetted possible terrorists.

Man that Harvard education sure paid off because his guy is F--KING brilliant!

I am guessing Mr. Obama didn't catch or get inspired by the speech Sen Cruz's made earlier today which I happen to catch live on C-span and thought it was 100% spot on.

These are the guys protecting you:

(Bucks County)

And what is the punishment for TREASON again?
    Treason prospers.
    What's the reason?
    For when it prospers,
    none dare call it treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    POTUS is on TV right now telling America that we can do "smart" things to reduce the effects of terrorist attacks like banning assault weapons and having stricter back ground checks then says Americans are easily and often targeted because we welcome everyone.

He also said "Families do not care about politics and neither do I" . Yeah no **** if you did then we wouldn't be digging out way to hell in a hand basket and the last 4 terrorist attacks would have never happened.

P.S. You weren't voted in for your spiritual advise and guidance we need a POTUS with a spine not Maya Angelou.

So in essence Americans should get used to the occasional terrorist attack, give up some of our gun rights, and keep welcoming poorly vetted possible terrorists.

Man that Harvard education sure paid off because his guy is F--KING brilliant!

I am guessing Mr. Obama didn't catch or get inspired by the speech Sen Cruz's made earlier today which I happen to catch live on C-span and thought it was 100% spot on.

It is so sick that many American gun owners wouldn't support Cruz. We are our own worse enemy.
    Now Trump is going to the NRA with the Democrat's proposals on gun control. Pathetic.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by drcolossus View Post
    It is so sick that many American gun owners wouldn't support Cruz. We are our own worse enemy.
    Now Trump is going to the NRA with the Democrat's proposals on gun control. Pathetic.
    I voted for Cruz.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    It's true. Happened just yesterday.
    Yes it is and Cruz talks about it in the speech I posted below.
    I believe it is 10,000 more refugees that the FBI director stated could not be properly vetted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast