Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default found this comment on youtube

JarG0n (4 weeks ago) Show Hide
    +25
    Marked as spam
    Reply | Spam
    It's events like the Katrina gun confiscation that gives government a bad name. This is clearly an act of tyranny. The policemen that voluntarily participated in confiscating guns from law abiding citizens are no better than Hitlers jack booted thugs.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: found this comment on youtube

then right after that comment some chic posted '' if they confiscate your guns how are you supposed to protect yourself against the cops ??''

isnt that how the jews got it ???? im pretty sure hitler passed some gun laws then few years later he rounded everybody up ..... all im sayin is that the first comment gave me the creeps cause i have seen cops abuse power before and i wouldnt want to deal with that shit being unarmed with no chance of ever being armed again . maybe its time to start learning how to use a bow ?

(Philadelphia County)

just last week i was sitting down the street out front of the Italian club with some guys and we were watching the young rookie cops walk the beat ( they do that now around here ) well the rookies sat on the opposite corner for awhile and stopped a few people walking by , asked them some questions then stopped some more people .... 15 mins later they came to our side ( keep in mind these were 2 young cocky cops ) i didnt say anything to them but they talked to the older guys for a minute when one of the guys told them '' you 2 wouldnt be walking around here on foot a few years ago'' the cops were like '' what's that supposed to mean'' the guy was like '' ahhhh nothing'' then the cops said there good-byes and left

well what the guy meant was that the cops would have gottin shot a few years ago when the crime rate was at its worst but now that they have the upper hand in the area its tough talk and attitude 24-7 ouuta them ...... like i said i wouldnt want to deal with cops after a major gun ban or confiscation went down ... well not all cops im sure there are ones who follow the rules im talkin about the ones who dont follow the rules and the ones who just follow the herd
    Last edited by bravo30; August 19th, 2008 at 01:49 AM.

A friend of mine wanted to be a cop when he grew up, it was all he thought and talked about, and finally became one. But after 2 years he quit in disgust because he said most of the other cops were no different than Gestapo agents in that they ignored their Constitutional oath and mindlessly executed orders without consideration regardless whether they were right or wrong, Constitutional or not. Now anymore he just watches the TV show 'COPS' to see how much the cops are violating the law ... I know it's a sad comentary