Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default CCO and 5% Discount Program for PAFOA members!

Hey guys,

My name is Drew and I've been a member on PAFOA for some time now and wanted to bring Chester County Outdoors (the shop I manage) to the PAFOA site. We are a small shop in Frazer PA, however we stock tons of guns (I mean like 400+), ammunition and a team of very knowledgeable people who are eager to help. In addition to the storefront we also have a gunsmith and a bow tech in house to cover nearly anything that may come up. Beside getting our name and products out there, we also look to be active on the forum by answering questions people may have, giving insight to how things work on the other side of the counter, providing entertaining videos and keeping tabs on what the our fans want and expect. We urge you to come in check us out, if nothing else come in and see some of our awesome inventory. As I write this I'm staring at a Barrett, a SCAR, 5 Daniel Defense rifles, 2 M1As, a Desert Eagle, about 10 Performance Center Smith and Wessons, a Tavor, a PS90, a Beretta Silver Pigeon, a Sig Legion, an FNX 45, 10 EOTechs and about 25 ARs to just name a few of the things we regularly stock.

As a welcoming hand shake to our fellow PAFOA members we would like to offer 5% off any firearm purchase until the end of June!! We just ask you have a minimum of 25 posts on PAFOA and send us a PM to get your code for the discount before coming in.

In addition to PAFOA you can also follow us on Instagram and Twitter, Like us on Facebook, Subscribe to us on YouTube and keep up with our our Email Group "The Reticle."

We look forward to meeting our fellow PA firearm owners and enthusiasts!

-The CCO Team
    Chester County Outdoors
    484-328-3354
    chestercountyoutdoors@gmail.com

(Chester County)

Default Re: CCO and 5% Discount Program for PAFOA members!

Stopped by the store last week, met Drew. Great guy, lots of inventory. Walked out with a fun SW M&P .22, for range time.

(Chester County)

Default Re: CCO and 5% Discount Program for PAFOA members!

Thanks for the kind words Birdwooddog, I got your email, and yes we have been seeing the good posts about us on the site and we are thrilled to say the least! I still have that M&P 15-22, and I'm about to send you a code for your 5% off coupon.

Thanks for your support!

-Drew
    Chester County Outdoors
    484-328-3354
    Chestercountyoutdoors@gmail.com