Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Default Re: Super Secret Facility in Altoona.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]If one goes to Anchorage they have to go to the Great Alaskan Bush Company, it's unwritten law.
    Well , that is a tip I may take despite not being into these places.
    I once seen a series about Alaska and there was a bar up there and if you brought in a frozen toe or finger ... they stuck it in a jar and kept it and you were allowed to drink free all night or something like that .......
    So totally unrelated to the above story, I once cut off my big toe with a lawn mower ............... on accident of course.
    It was actually a nice clean cut considering it was a lawn mower .................anyhow , I took the toe and ice to the hospital and the doctors would not put it back on ..
    They actually said "it's not that important" ................. can you believe that?
    Not that important??? ...... anyways , they wouldn't give it back either.
    I could have drank all night for free in Alaska after I left it in the snow for awhile ...... I doubt they would have known it really wasn't frostbite.
    I could've been somebody.........

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
    Well , that is a tip I may take despite not being into these places.
    I once seen a series about Alaska and there was a bar up there and if you brought in a frozen toe or finger ... they stuck it in a jar and kept it and you were allowed to drink free all night or something like that .......
    So totally unrelated to the above story, I once cut off my big toe with a lawn mower ............... on accident of course.
    It was actually a nice clean cut considering it was a lawn mower .................anyhow , I took the toe and ice to the hospital and the doctors would not put it back on ..
    They actually said "it's not that important" ................. can you believe that?
    Not that important??? ...... anyways , they wouldn't give it back either.
    I could have drank all night for free in Alaska after I left it in the snow for awhile ...... I doubt they would have known it really wasn't frostbite.
    I could've been somebody.........
    Joe Frazer was on Howard Stern Radio Show back when he was on the public airways and he related a similar story on how he cut his big toe off with a lawnmower. Stern asked him if he saved it and took it to the hospital. Joe said, "Hell no, I don't need that thing", I thought it was funny.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Joe Frazer was on Howard Stern Radio Show back when he was on the public airways and he related a similar story on how he cut his big toe off with a lawnmower. Stern asked him if he saved it and took it to the hospital. Joe said, "Hell no, I don't need that thing", I thought it was funny.
    So what you're saying is ...... I'm like Joe Frazer?
    Very cool bit of trivia....
    I did not know this..............gives me something to think about.
    When they told me they weren't putting it back on and weren't giving it back ....... they wanted to know what they should do with it...
    Now , I'm 100% serious when I tell you ...... they asked me if I wanted to bury it?
    I kid you not .......now , I'm not sure how that would have went.
    Would I need a little casket? A headstone????????? .................... A "toe"stone perhaps?
    Then what? Once a year I take a bunch of flowers and have to visit it at the cemetery?
    Stand over the grave and say a few words?
    What would I say? ..... "You were a good toe?
    I just didn't see that all happening ............ so I told them they could pitch the thing then for all I cared.
    I do believe had I been POTUS , they could have put it back on ........... but being joe nobody and I'm sure the doc had a golf game to get to ..... just sew it up was the solution.

Hold on a second here ............. you saying Joe Frazer cut his own grass?
    wow , that's kinda kool to think about .......
    Imagine being his neighbor ...... and be like ..... "That damn Joe mowing his lawn this early I'll knock him out"
    Ha , ....neat.
    You'd be a good trivia guy to have

(Philadelphia County)

Imagine being his neighbor ...... and be like ..... "That damn Joe mowing his lawn this early I'll knock him out"
    Ha , ....neat.
    Years ago Mr T chopped down a bunch of trees on his property.His neighbors were not pleased about it.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Berks County)

Ha , ....neat.
    He said he did, he lived over around Bryn Mawr or Radnor somewhere. That Howard Stern show was good for all kinds of info like that. Man he had some good guests, I miss that show...and Sam Kinnison.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

He said he did, he lived over around Bryn Mawr or Radnor somewhere. That Howard Stern show was good for all kinds of info like that. Man he had some good guests, I miss that show...and Sam Kinnison.
    I think he lived in layfayette hills next to a friend of my bro in law. If I'm not mistaken,
    his house went in to foreclosure.

(Chester County)

You are a straight white man. You don't get to be the victim, sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Years ago Mr T chopped down a bunch of trees on his property.His neighbors were not pleased about it.
    Neighbors are good for minding someone else's business.

Thread making me feel old.........

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast