Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Talking WTS: Got 37mm flare?

Got 1 for sale here!

FTF ONLY in the Pittsburgh area; there's a fun story with this. About a bazillion years (ca. 1992...), I owned a PWA-HBAR, with an M237 flare launcher on it. Like MOST 'tacti-cool' accessories, it was more "cool" than "functional."

Nonetheless, I bought TWO flares at the time, and got up the gumption to fire one of them off - just to see what it looked like (it's "red," btw). I was in college at the time (NOT on campus, obviously! ), and along with some gun nut buddies, we made a half-muled attempt at making an action film (I was a Communications major, so I had access to all the film & editing gear! ) - we were actually going to borrow a 'rolling wreck' from my uncle's junkyard, fill the back seat with gasoline, and fire a flare into it to 'blow it up,' which would have been a pretty cool special effect in the days before CGI could do it harmlessly for us, but we never got around to it.

Ergo, this flare has been rolling around in my stock of odds & ends ever since. My HBAR and flare launcher are l-o-n-g gone, so it's about time this flare joined them. If YOU'VE got need of a 37mm flare, drop me a line. $20, and it's yours!

Bob
    Last edited by The_War_Wagon; August 16th, 2008 at 08:17 AM.