Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Exclamation Braddock Mayor Running for Congress Puts out anti-Gun Ad

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/0...rm-Legislation

He's basically declared himself against all legal gun owners and wants 2A repealed.

If you let this clown replace Toomey, I don't know what to say when you start crying about it.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Braddock Mayor Running for Congress Puts out anti-Gun Ad

what an idiot .... I love how these morons make statements like "common sense" gun control or "universal background checks". Lets try this instead maybe enforce the laws on the books already. Wouldn't that constitute common sense? as for universal background checks I mean how much more "universal" does it need to be....... Fucking retards.

(Allegheny County)

Another disgusting liberal democrat who doesn't practice what he preaches...

Braddock mayor explains why he
    detained jogger with shotgun

John Fetterman says he thought he heard gunshots; saw man running nearby
    UPDATED 4:17 PM EST Jan 31, 2013

VIDEO LINK
    - see this piece of shit being interviewed.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

The above was devoid of the fact that the shotgun was loaded - in his vehicle.
    This one spells it out...

Braddock mayor says he's justified in pulling shotgun after hearing noise like gunshots
    By Tory N. Parrish | Friday, Feb. 1, 2013, 11:10 a.m.

Braddock Mayor John Fetterman said on Friday that he has no regrets about pulling a shotgun on a man who he thought was running away from a shooting.

The man told police that he was a jogger, and officers found no weapons on him during the Jan. 26 incident.

“I did what I thought was appropriate at the time. I don't have any regrets now. It was just a very confusing and scary situation,” said Fetterman, 43.

Braddock police and the man could not be reached for comment.

Fetterman acknowledged he had shells in the magazine of the 20-gauge shotgun he pulled from his truck, but he said the chamber was empty and he kept the safety on.

It is illegal to have a loaded rifle or shotgun in a vehicle, Allegheny County District Attorney's Office spokesman Mike Manko said.

Manko said his office had not received a complaint and that county police would handle any investigation. County police Assistant Superintendent James Morton said they are not investigating.

About 4:30 p.m. that day, Fetterman said, he was outside his home on Library Street with his son, 4, when he heard what sounded like a dozen high-powered rifle shots coming from nearby Parker Avenue. He took his son inside to be with his wife and called police, he said.

Fetterman said he noticed a man, dressed in black and wearing a face mask and goggles, running from the direction of the gunshot sounds. Fetterman followed the man in his truck into North Braddock, stopping him on Jones Avenue.

When the man refused Fetterman's two orders to stop to wait for police, the mayor pulled the shotgun from his truck to stop him from leaving. He said he never pointed the gun at the man.

I located posts from someone claiming to be the wife of the man "detained" by him. She claims the mayor had the shotgun pointed at her husband.
    Seems reasonable to me.

FULL ARTICLE

(Lancaster County)

I love how he states it was 18 degrees and the guy had on a mask and was jogging .....no shit genius its 18 degrees out the mask makes sense I think I am going to find every article and media blast this everywhere. I read his "common sense" theories my favorite is the internet loophole? not sure how that works and the lets make the firearm manufacturers accountable well then lets make liquor and beer distributors accountable as well as vehicle manufactures and those who make knives of any kind including kitchen knives so I can sue someone if I cut myself. Sit a guy in a honda ran you down fuck it sue honda for making the vehicle dangerous. Oh Oh wait lets make stupid mayors who perform illegal acts such and unlawful detention with a loaded long gun in a vehicle accountable there's your common sense. How the fuck can this idiot make any claims of common sense when he obviously has none. He had no proof the guy running did anything wrong and decided to take the law into his own hands.

I posted about this nutcase a while ago, read what I learned about him, IN PERSON when he came to town for a campaign stop:

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...85#post3229185

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Well, a "Fixing York" public meeting just wrapped up, with Democrat candidate for US Senate John Fetterman, who grew up here in York and was mayor of Braddock, PA, which sounds like a slum by the way he described it with "landlord" problems, Section 8 housing and you can buy a "fixer upper" home for $6-8000. No offense to any Braddock residents, this was HIS description of the town where he was mayor.

I know sitting and listening to a Democrat politician is a form of self-torture, but I did it because I do homework on both sides for elections.

Fetterman touts himself as the "Nation's Coolest Mayor". He has numbers tattooed on his arms that he explained.

He actually said very little that would actually help "fix" York City.

Highlights:

*He supports Black Lives Matter and police need to be more sympathetic to social justice and arrest less people
    *Heroin should be decriminalized. No one should be arrested for a disease and we need to start treating heroin as a disease, not a crime.
    *If we legalized pot, the drug dealers would not have a reason to shoot anyone because they won't be carrying illegal drugs. (he's ignoring that the gang murders are usually about collecting the MONEY, not the little bag of pot)
    *Several times he mentioned the term "gun violence", but ignored talking about doing something against the criminals themselves.
    *"It's amazing that young people are excited about Bernie Sanders, that's exactly what America needs right now". DIRECT QUOTE
    *Social justice blah blah blah, compassion blah blah blah...let the Syrian refugees in!

That about covered the issues discussion. Most of his hour was about a bar in Braddock where they filmed a movie, Levi's jeans (because they gave money and saved his wife's nonprofit that she runs in a church that was about to close doors) and talking about himself. At one point he was talking about the problems in Flint, Michigan but of course, did not mention that HIS party built that city, or should I say demolished it.

WOW. That was painful. This man should be nowhere near any office, let alone US Senate.

Toomey has my vote. We can't allow a Democrat to win.

More about him:
    http://timesleader.com/news/local/50...ate-for-change
    http://articles.philly.com/2016-01-1...are-food-court

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Allegheny County)

Sounds about right. ^^^

The dude is so full of himself it's not even funny.

I seriously doubt this man can even win the Dem nomination. I know it's the year of the outsider...but unfortunately he's in the party that likes career politicians.

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Tioga County)

From the time I first heard about him he always seemed like a weirdo to me and a leftist wacko to boot.

He's insane. I can get past his looks, although tattooing dates of murders in the town he was Mayor of is really strange, but the crap he spews out of his mouth is Nancy Pelosi-esque. He's completely brainwashed by liberalism and just repeats all of the party lines. He actually believes legalizing heroine, banning guns and letting Muslim refugees in will make us safe. He actually said those words.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast