Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 437 of 441 FirstFirst ... 337387427433434435436437438439440441 LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 4410
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hi everyone. Really excited to talk with people from pa.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Nepa1776 View Post
    Hi everyone. Really excited to talk with people from pa.
    Welcome to the forum Nepa1776!

We engage in casual hazing here... did you vote for Biden?

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Welcome to the forum Nepa1776!

We engage in casual hazing here... did you vote for Biden?
    Probably not. A Biden voter's username would be Nepa1619.

(Luzerne County)

No Biden voting here. 😂

I have a silly question though. How does someone find out who are the site moderators? I think I’m missing it somewhere and need to ask a question privately.

Thanks

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Nepa1776 View Post
    No Biden voting here. 😂

I have a silly question though. How does someone find out who are the site moderators? I think I’m missing it somewhere and need to ask a question privately.

Thanks
    All of the moderators have generic accounts to protect their identity. Pick one from the member list and send your concern. You may want to visit the member list first, to see which numbers have been active recently. It's possible that not all created accounts are in use at any given moment.

mod.jpg
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Luzerne County)

Thank you !

Hey all,

I'm not in PA but joined up to buy something on the classifieds. I've noticed the things I want oftentimes come up here so I joined.

Ya'll have a good one!
    Jay

(Chester County)

Howdy y'all! I joined yesterday. Been living in PA for a handful of years now. Moved here from Tejas. I'm not originally from there either. I live a rather transient life and I don't see it stopping any time soon.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Dean View Post
    Howdy y'all! I joined yesterday. Been living in PA for a handful of years now. Moved here from Tejas. I'm not originally from there either. I live a rather transient life and I don't see it stopping any time soon.
    Welcome to PA and PAFOA, Eddie. I won't hold that Tejas background against you. While you're here in PA (everything is smaller here, ya know) I hope you'll join us in the fight for our rights, we need all the help we can get.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Welcome to PA and PAFOA, Eddie. I won't hold that Tejas background against you. While you're here in PA (everything is smaller here, ya know) I hope you'll join us in the fight for our rights, we need all the help we can get.
    Thanks! I'm down for it!

Frankly, I didn't like Tejas very much. The native Tejans weren't very receptive to me either since I moved to there from one of those West Coast states. It wasn't California. The only people I got along with real well were other transplants. I didn't matter to the Tejans I voted the same way they do and have almost the same core beliefs. They couldn't get over the fact I came from a state along the I-5 corridor. It eventually led to being iced out of job opportunities which brought me here. My type of blue collar work pays much, much better in blue states for some reason. My kind of work doesn't pay enough to handle rent and other expenses in the red states, and that is a damn shame. From my short stint in Tejas, I realized they're nothing but blowhards and cowards. The only reason they finally have constitutional carry is because of an excellent organization called Open Carry Texas, whose members are mostly transplants. Its leader and many of its members were arrested numerous times for holding lawful OC rallies/walks in many Tejas cities. After many hard fought years, they finally achieved their main goal. OCT is a stellar organization who has done more for gun rights in TX than the NRA and TSRA could ever hope to imagine. All those two did was hinder and slander OCT's efforts. Yes, I was/am affiliated with OCT. CATI (Come And Take It) is another notable one in that state.

In case anybody is wondering why they were OCing rifles. It's because OCing a rifle was totally legal while OCing a handgun was NOT at the time. What sense does that make? All they were doing was pointing out the absurdity in being able to OC one thing and not the other.

Anyway, I do like PA a lot more than TX, mainly because of the historical factors. I think it's cool the Founding Fathers roamed the area. There are lots of really neat historical sites nearby. I also dig the really old homes that are still standing the test of time. Modern construction doesn't last nearly as long.

Page 437 of 441 FirstFirst ... 337387427433434435436437438439440441 LastLast