Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 440 of 442 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442 LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 4414
  1. #4391
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Location
    Ebensburg, Pennsylvania
    (Cambria County)
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Welcome to PAFOA, HHF, I hope you enjoy your stay. This is a good spot for info on guns and ammo and all kinds of other things.
    Thanks. I*m pretty involved in the shooting community where I live so I hope I can bring some useful information to the table. I*m always looking for new projects to buy and sell, as it*s a fun hobby.

  2. #4392
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Not a new member here but new to posting and navigating the site! My name is Jacob and I live in south central pa, Chambersburg area. Love to hunt and shoot recreationally. I am just getting into PRS shooting as well. Cheers!

  3. #4393
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glenmoore, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Age
    65
    Posts
    3,580
    Rep Power
    21474854

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Dunning View Post
    Not a new member here but new to posting and navigating the site! My name is Jacob and I live in south central pa, Chambersburg area. Love to hunt and shoot recreationally. I am just getting into PRS shooting as well. Cheers!
    Go to know you Jacob!

    Years ago, I spent 4 great years up the road in Shippensburg.

  4. #4394
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Location
    Great Bend, Pennsylvania
    (Susquehanna County)
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    New here. Transplant from new yorkistan. Let's keep pa free and not like where I escaped from.

  5. #4395
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Brookville, Pennsylvania
    (Jefferson County)
    Age
    51
    Posts
    20,110
    Rep Power
    21474874

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaportrails View Post
    New here. Transplant from new yorkistan. Let's keep pa free and not like where I escaped from.
    Welcome. Remember to vote pro-gun.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

    Don't end up in my signature!

  6. #4396
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    11,801
    Rep Power
    21474859

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaportrails View Post
    New here. Transplant from new yorkistan. Let's keep pa free and not like where I escaped from.
    Welcome to Pennsyltucky, it ain't what it used to be and we can use your help in fighting to restore it to greatness.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

  7. #4397
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Location
    Great Bend, Pennsylvania
    (Susquehanna County)
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    The wife and I definitely will. Both got our permits and registered to vote right away.

  8. #4398
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Location
    Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Hi Dan. New guy here. Started Cowboy Action shooting in the late 90's. I'm a real fan of wheelguns. Mostly shoot .357 & .38, but Last year I inherited a whole bunch of .32, .32 S&W and .32ACP firearms. So I'm expanding my horizons. In fact, I'm thinking of selling my first Ruger New Model Blackhawk to purchase a .327 Ruger SP101.

    Having fun, here in SE PA.

  9. #4399
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Windsor Twsp., Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Age
    67
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    21474858

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaesarM View Post
    Hi Dan. New guy here. Started Cowboy Action shooting in the late 90's. I'm a real fan of wheelguns. Mostly shoot .357 & .38, but Last year I inherited a whole bunch of .32, .32 S&W and .32ACP firearms. So I'm expanding my horizons. In fact, I'm thinking of selling my first Ruger New Model Blackhawk to purchase a .327 Ruger SP101.

    Having fun, here in SE PA.
    Welcome to PAFOA!
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

  10. #4400
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

    Thanks for the add!
    Good to be here where the knowledge thrives.
    -S

Page 440 of 442 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •