Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 438 of 442 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442 LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4414
    (Berks County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Nice background history and you have noticed things about PA that others may never appreciate because A) they never left this area to be able to compare it with others or B) they never came here and saw what we have. PA and Philthytown are not alone and if you enjoy seeing it, Boston is pretty cool. Baltimore might be but it's about as ugly as Philthytown and I'd be careful about where I'd go there. We have/had an Open Carry PA but the guy in charge of it was a few cards short of a full deck and while we can open carry here, we cannot transport our firearms (short guns) anywhere but to a range or a gunsmith so unless you're walking to the grocery story, don't go OCing unless you have a LTCF, speaking of senseless laws. Additionally, with a LTCF, you can carry your short gun all over, including your car but your long gun cannot be loaded in your car under any circumstances so keep the ammo out of it and in a separate container when driving.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

I do have a 2A permission card. I've OC'ed a couple times. The only time of the year I'll do it, depending on the situation, is during the summer. I find IWB holsters uncomfortable. I've tried a bunch. I can't find one I'm content with. I prefer OWB holster for the bulky gen 3 Glock G27 I usually have on me at any given time. I rock a 357 SIG barrel in it. If not the Glock for whatever reason, it might be one of my 1911s. The transport laws are pretty much the same anywhere else I've lived.

I've been down to the waterfront of Baltimore a few times for concerts at the Baltimore Soundstage. It's a kickass venue! I'm well aware Baltimore is a dangerous city. Same goes for Philly. Went to a show at the TLA a few years ago. I had no idea the freak show I was in store for after it ended. South St at night time is very much like the Tenderloin District in SF. I wonder what Larry Fine would think of South St today. I know his childhood home is located on the corner of 3rd and South. I also walked up on 2 crackheads casing my car in the parking lot on Christopher Columbus. I'm glad I have really, really dark tinted windows. It made it difficult for them to get a clear look inside my car. Yes, I've been followed a few times by the local police due to it. Thankfully I didn't give them any primary reasons to stop me. I'd have refused to cut the tint off anyway and would have accepted the fine since tinting is sure to be more expensive.

I've seen the Liberty Bell. It was neat for what it was but I'm not sure if the long line was justified. The USS New Jersey is a neat one. Same goes for the ships and the submarine in Baltimore. West Chester is surrounded by some really neat sites I still need to see one of these days.

Besides working and hanging out with my 2 cats, I have a pretty rigorous gym schedule. I do lots of high intensity cardio as well as kickboxing. I just do it to stay in shape.

Been a lurker for a while now. Looking to getting into more rifle shooting. Thank you

didn't know there was an introduction section on this forum. Been a lurker for a while, finally made an account since I live in PA now.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by MedicPatriot View Post
    didn't know there was an introduction section on this forum. Been a lurker for a while, finally made an account since I live in PA now.
    The members will size you up and may initiate some good natured hazing. Nevertheless, you should start by affirming that you did not vote for Joe Biden.

Tell us a little about yourself... and welcome to the forum!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by drevolver4 View Post
    Been a lurker for a while now. Looking to getting into more rifle shooting. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicPatriot View Post
    Howdy, y'all!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Dean View Post
    Howdy, y'all!
    Howdy back and welcome to thunder dome!
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    Howdy back and welcome to thunder dome!
    I was born in the Thunder Dome!

(Bucks County)

Hey all! A friend suggested I join up over here, and so far glad I did! This forum is a treasure trove of information. I'm in Bucks. Hope you all have a great day!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Dean View Post
    I was born in the Thunder Dome!
    Now you live in it!

Quote Originally Posted by BladeOfAnduril View Post
    Hey all! A friend suggested I join up over here, and so far glad I did! This forum is a treasure trove of information. I'm in Bucks. Hope you all have a great day!
    Welcome from York!
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

Page 438 of 442 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442 LastLast