Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 429 of 442 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 4414

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Yeah theres hella restrictions here, anything that is considered an assault weapon is outlawed, if pre-owned (before the ban) then I think they are grandfathered in, but dont quote me, no suppressors allowed, they will get you Federal time, no large capacity mags, everything must be registered, and you have to pass a background check even for ammo, getting a concealed carry is fairly simple in my county, you must pass the class, have a handgun liscense, and a good reason for wanting it. 10 day cool off on all gun purchases. I'm not sure on there being a limit as to how many you can own, but they do keep track of your ammo purchase amounts.

Additional Documentation Requirements for Eligibility Checks with Federal Non-Compliant California Driver License or Identification Cards
    Effective July 1, 2019, new regulations will be in effect that apply to all eligibility checks. A copy of the applicant’s California driver license, identification card, or out-of-state driver license, if applicable, shall be submitted with the application/report, as specified pursuant to California Code of Regulations, title 11, section 4045.1, subdivisions (d)-(g). If the applicant presents a federal non-compliant California driver license or identification card with the notation "Federal Limits Apply” on the front, additional documentation establishing lawful presence in the United States will also be required (Cal. Code Reg., tit. 11, § 4045.1, subd. (b-c)).

Pursuant to California Penal Code section 30900(b) and California Code of Regulations section 5476, the bullet button assault weapon registration period closed at 11:59:59 p.m. on June 30, 2018. No extension will be provided, and no additional assault weapon registration applications will be accepted. Applications received by the Department are currently being reviewed and applicants will be notified via mail once their application is processed. If an application is deemed incomplete, the applicant will be notified through their CFARS account. Please review California Code of Regulations, title 11, chapter 39 for information related to assault weapon registration.

So the reason why I joined isi was told I might be able to source some parts or info on the parts that I need for an H&R 922. I need the 9 shot .22 caliber cylinder and center pin. Where or how do I go about it?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ljbrown View Post
    So the reason why I joined isi was told I might be able to source some parts or info on the parts that I need for an H&R 922. I need the 9 shot .22 caliber cylinder and center pin. Where or how do I go about it?
    Try asking about that in the General section. The one above "Pennsylvania ".

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ljbrown View Post
    There is a classified section and you can place a WTB ad there.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Delaware County)

Greetings Everyone.

I'm Bill and I'm new here....in all aspects of the notion. Just bought my first firearm last month and I'm trying to make myself familiar with the use and practice so I can be more comfortable. I was referred here by someone I bought from. I hope to learn from you more knowledgeable folks. Thanks.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bnendza View Post
    Greetings Everyone.

I'm Bill and I'm new here....in all aspects of the notion. Just bought my first firearm last month and I'm trying to make myself familiar with the use and practice so I can be more comfortable. I was referred here by someone I bought from. I hope to learn from you more knowledgeable folks. Thanks.
    Welcome to PAFOA, bnendza there are are some very knowledgeable people here on many subjects so I hop in and see what you can pick up. What did you get?

(Delaware County)

My first purchase was a Sig P365

I then bought a S&W Model 19 from a co worker.

And then this past Saturday I acquired a Walther PPK.

(Berks County)

Sounds like a nice start, now all you have to do is find a range that's open and go shootin'. Have you field stripped them and gotten to know how they work?

Page 429 of 442 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439 ... LastLast