Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 375 of 442 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 4414
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Good afternoon. I just joined and thought I'd say hello. It's nice to see a site that still has regular discussions. It seems like everything these days is through Facebook and I like the separation so we can have open discussions.

I've already read a lot of posts and it seems like there are a lot of great, knowledgeable, and passionate firearms owners. I just became an owner last week and I've already learned so much from this forum. I've been to the range with my brother (USMC 0311 OIF and OEF veteran) a lot, but finally got my own pistol last week. So far it's a great feeling and I've started the LTCF application process.

I look forward to meeting new people through discussions and learning a lot. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute over time as much as some of you already have. Thanks for having me!
    Tim

(Mercer County)

Welcome!!!
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

(Berks County)

Welcome. Glad to have a new member on board.

Just wanted to let you folks know I am now a Florida resident. The wife said she didn't want any more snow or colder weather so off I had to go down south like a whimpering puppy. Got my Florida "Concealed Weapon Or Firearm License" with no problems in about 8 weeks so I am still good to go in Pa. ( not that I will be here much anyway). I loved living in Chambersburg for the past 6 years and now all I need to do is to sell my house. Anyone in the market for one? I plan to keep up with things here at PAFOA so I know how things pan out in the future for my fellow gun owners here in Pa.
    Last edited by Defender; February 21st, 2015 at 06:57 PM.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Montgomery County)

New to this site...hi everyone. I conceal carry. Boy do I have a lot of questions

(Delaware County)

Welcome to all the new comers..
    SEMPER GUMBY

(Montgomery County)

Thanks don..nice bike

(Montgomery County)

Has anyone ever pulled there weapon out to defuse a situation or preventing it from escalating.What are the consequences legally of doing that...Thanks

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Simons View Post
    New to this site...hi everyone. I conceal carry. Boy do I have a lot of questions
    You came to the right place. First, feel free to start a thread about whatever you want to know. Before doing so, though, try searching for your question first, as it has possibly been covered already. I recommend using Google to search for whatever you're after, and typing in "Pafoa" after it.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by danp View Post
    Well, I hope you stick around and check back often. I realize that the site as it is now isn't too exciting, but I'm hoping I can hook enough regular posters where the site will seem more appealing to new users. It's sort of a catch 22, you need users and content to attract users.

I'm going to do my best to try to keep the calendar up to date with gun shows and shooting events within the state as best I can.
    Thanks. Even though I don't post often, I do check in here regularly And I am sorry I haven't sent in a donation in a long time. I'll send a check soon.

As for PA I am upset at the last election though, with your new AG I mean. Good heavens, how did that happen? (I know, my vote would have kept her out of office right? Sorry about that! LOL
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

Page 375 of 442 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425 ... LastLast