Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 331 of 441 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 4410
    (Dauphin County)

Default Re: If you've signed up, say hi here.

Hello everyone! Been reading threads around here for a while but never posted anything; finally stopping in to say hi.

(Bucks County)

New guy on board. I know couple of members who turned me on to the site..............recently got into range shooting and enjoy it very much. Hope to learn and contribute here.

(York County)

I registered for this site many years ago (as you can see) and frequent it often. I've always felt that if I didn't have something to say that brought a new perspective or furthered a topic significantly that I didn't really need to post. I feel that is a compliment on how knowledgeable the members are, and the great amount of info that can be found here.

I've never seen the firearms world in situation like it is right now (I was too young for the 94 AWB), and feel that we all need to get out and be visible.

(Westmoreland County)

Just joined a month or so ago. I'm from murrysville/plum area. Used to shoot on h.s. rifle team in Plum from '90-'94 & was an active hunter till my 20s. Hobbies changed (turned 21 & found the bar scene. lol). Starting to get back into the hobby again. Just recently picked up a Beretta PX4 storm compact 9mm for cc. Seemed to be easier to pick a pistol than deciding what club to join. Leaning towards Crowfoot since its only 15 min. away. Logans Ferry Sportsman Club & Vandergrift Sportsman Club are also just 15 min. away.

(Westmoreland County)

Just joined a month or so ago. I'm from murrysville/plum area. Used to shoot on h.s. rifle team in Plum from '90-'94 & was an active hunter till my 20s. Hobbies changed (turned 21 & found the bar scene. lol). Starting to get back into the hobby again. Just recently picked up a Beretta PX4 storm compact 9mm for cc. Seemed to be easier to pick a pistol than deciding what club to join. Leaning towards Crowfoot since its only 15 min. away. Logans Ferry Sportsman Club & Vandergrift Sportsman Club are also just 15 min. away.

Just received my carry permit. Now, my wife and I are looking for a weapons training class. We live in Plum Pa. Every class I can find is about an hour Away. Anyways we are proud to be gun owners and value that right deeply. I will make sure I get all of my information from this website and forums. I look forward to continuing my education here.

(Centre County)

Hey all, just saying hi. Just joined and am looking foreword to chatting with fellow Pa shooters. I shoot a couple times a month, (as much as the budget allows), and am always looking for more people to shoot with.

(Chester County)

Hello All! New to the forum and shooting. Hoping to gain some knowledge!
    Thanks in advance!!

(Berks County)

Just signed up yesterday. Nice to post on boards with local people. Hope to take a lot away as well as offer a lot back. Thanks for the forum.

(Montgomery County)

I'm from West Montco. I have been away from shooting for ~10 years. I am excited to get back into it.

I am looking forward to meeting and chatting with other PA firearm owners.

Page 331 of 441 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast