Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default One of Our (8th District - Bucks County) Congressional Candidates

Shockingly, a Democrat originally from New Jersey. Would have never have guessed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=tTVfW-X4ja4

(Bucks County)

Default Re: One of Our (8th District - Bucks County) Congressional Candidates

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Shockingly, a Democrat originally from New Jersey. Would have never have guessed:

I write and call this moron all the time...now he never gets back to me. When I talked to his staff they insist he's pro-gun---yeah, right. This guy is the king of idiots and should lose handily to Fitzpatrick and hope we get his state seat so we never have to hear from him.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Bucks County)

He is another one who has no compunctions about ignoring the constitution and what the framers tried to set up for us. To add insult to injury, he is a lawyer and should know better. GOD do I pray he loses (everything) !

ETA: It's time to be impatient with idiots too dishonest to admit the creation of the no-fly list is not only flawed, but unconstitutional (there's that pesky "radical idea" again!)
    Last edited by Bang; March 15th, 2016 at 04:12 PM.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I write and call this moron all the time...now he never gets back to me. When I talked to his staff they insist he's pro-gun---yeah, right. This guy is the king of idiots and should lose handily to Fitzpatrick and hope we get his state seat so we never have to hear from him.
    yet another reason we all need to drag our sorry asses out to vote this November. I like to refer to it as Pest Control.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Bucks County)

They got Wolfie in, now stacking the deck. The Alinsky way. this is how Colorado, Nevada and Oregonn were trashed. Imported Kommiefornians

How about a Native Born Pennsylvanian?
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Bucks County)

I'm not overly jazzed about what'll likely be our Obamacare/Global Warming "Republican" candidate so I guess it's back to being a single-issue voter. I've played a role in the past as Mike Fitzpatrick's go-to gun person so will probably do the same again if asked; more to keep everyone honest more than anything else.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    When I talked to his staff they insist he's pro-gun---yeah, right.
    He was at the anti gun rally a couple of years back in Morrisville standing next to Rendel. He is about as anti gun as you can get.
    "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

(Bucks County)

I've played a role in the past as Mike Fitzpatrick's go-to gun person so will probably do the same again if asked
    Mike isn't running this time. His democratic brother pretending to be a republican is.
    "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    Who is this "GUY WITH THE NRA STICKER EMBLAZONED ON THE BACK WINDOW" I think we need to have a little chat.

People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast