Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Chester County)

Default Re: PA Attorney General Race 2016; Who is running and where they stand on gun rights.

Rafferty is my state senator. He co-sponsored the gas tax increase with a Democrat. He is a RINO PROGRESSIVE.

Default Re: PA Attorney General Race 2016; Who is running and where they stand on gun rights.

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Yep, it was almost 100% Philadelphia's fault, for their obvious effort to turn a $20 license into a $5K court case, for every peon and serf with traffic tickets or dismissed charges or minor error on the forms. They weren't screening out "people who were dangerous", they were looking for anything at all that set this applicant apart from others. It was a cynical scheme based on the certainty that most of those denied either lacked the money or the will to pursue the appeal in court (or the board of licenses).

They created a market for people with clean records to look to Florida; and then, as so often has happened over the last 6 years or so, bad lawyering allowed biased courts to change the plain meaning of the words and sentences in the UFA.

I'm not much concerned with Marylanders visiting PA; they need to work on their own laws. And we need to hold idiots accountable here, for the harm they do to us.
    Thanks for your unconcern.

I do fight yearly in Annapolis, it's hard when the state is overwhelmingly Democrat and for every court case we do win, the Appeals Courts smack us down. SCOTUS gives me little hope.

And just like Northern Virginia is starting to spread its liberal cancer to the rest of the state, Pennsylvania may not be too far behind. At least your state is still (predominately) Shall-Issue (for now).

In PA., must one apply for a permit in the city/county in which they reside?

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by eruby View Post
    Thanks for your unconcern.

I do fight yearly in Annapolis, it's hard when the state is overwhelmingly Democrat and for every court case we do win, the Appeals Courts smack us down. SCOTUS gives me little hope.

And just like Northern Virginia is starting to spread its liberal cancer to the rest of the state, Pennsylvania may not be too far behind. At least your state is still (predominately) Shall-Issue (for now).

In PA., must one apply for a permit in the city/county in which they reside?
    Except for Philly, one must apply to the sheriff in the county they reside. In Philly its the police.
    USNRET '61-'81

(Delaware County)

Over 800,000 carry permit holders in this state should do everything in their voting power to stop the anti-gun lapdog Shapiro from taking the AG's office. If not, they will get the attorney general they deserve.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345