Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: FBI under investigation over oregon shooting

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Nope, just reading comprehension.

By the way, you'll note from way, way back that I identified that Trooper as being armed with a Taser and why I came to that conclusion. I also said Finicum was shot as he faced that Trooper while reaching for his pocket. I'm giving myself a pat on the back for my keen analysis of the aerial footage.

you're saying he was facing the woods when he was shot?
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by 51158 View Post
    That's from your original post, The link had the video. I sure wish they would've covered weapons in their discussion, this video could've answered a lot of question..

Now all we have is .gov which has already been caught lying....

Didn't here any bang bang until he was killed but also didn't hear any when they shot out the window on the left side passenger so suppressors aren't ruled out..
    I think your all encompassing .gov is a bit misleading. You have federal government agents, you have state police, you have local elected officials like a DA. You have the federal government going after their employees that lied. Government isn't a giant homogeneous entity. Federal agents on scene were caught lying, that's a bit different than a coordinated cover-up by all involved parties.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

They were being shot at while driving down the road. Those assholes must be very proud of themselves.
    I bet they're a real hit at the local bar, or anywhere for that matter Product of this administration.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post

video from inside the pickup

Interesting. Thanks for posting this.

I only started watching and have to come back after I eat, but I'm not sure how he's supposed to get a pass after essentially saying "fuck you I'm going somewhere else so shoot me if you want to".

Pretty sure the criminals don't get to call the shots. (no pun intended)

Prediction: This thread will become epic-stupid.

(Wayne County)

The lie is worse than the crime. Where have we head this story before?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I think your all encompassing .gov is a bit misleading. You have federal government agents, you have state police, you have local elected officials like a DA. You have the federal government going after their employees that lied. Government isn't a giant homogeneous entity. Federal agents on scene were caught lying, that's a bit different than a coordinated cover-up by all involved parties.
    How long have you been retired, You never came in contact with ANY of them Yet you defended them, What will those do that where there putting their lives in each other hands "so to speak"... Why do you think we NOT in blue question? Because we hate cop, Absolutely NOT! WE understand the loyalty but we're also not going to follow blindly...

The Law is the Law..

(Perry County)

First time I've seen the video from inside the car. Especially effective blended with the aerial footage.

He's dead because he was a fucking asshole. The game was over when he was stopped. Instead he takes off like a douche, fleeing and eluding with kids in the car after threatening not to be taken alive. Blasting toward a roadblock and nearly striking one of the agents; a true menace. Clearly heard commands to get on the ground, nope, going to get his gun and go out in a blaze of glory. Good for him, he got his blaze of glory, exactly what he wanted and asked for repeatedly. Good riddance.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Bucks County)

You guys can correct me but it appears like they were trying to shoot out the windows so they could introduce gas. Its clear that they had more than a few red dots on them so if mass murder was their goal it would not have been all that hard.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    You guys can correct me but it appears like they were trying to shoot out the windows so they could introduce gas. Its clear that they had more than a few red dots on them so if mass murder was their goal it would not have been all that hard.

I don't think anyone's thinking mass murder, maybe incompetence but not mass murder

(Bucks County)

Assassinated pure and simple, no need to nuance it

Of course, someone will come up with a "magic bullet theory" , I'm sure
    Last edited by PocketProtector; March 8th, 2016 at 09:37 PM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast